• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Baseline Plastic Lovers Let Me Hear You

Walmart has a good variety of disc golf discs.

And, ironically, they don't carry plain ol' Ultimate discs. Closest thing are discs for dogs.

This is in Madison, WI.

Walmart has a good variety of disc golf discs.

And, ironically, they don't carry plain ol' Ultimate discs. Closest thing are discs for dogs.

This is in Madison, WI.

Hhhhhh... the north always made more sense to me. I hate walmart, but if they had a good selection of discs id be there weelky.

Last edited:
I like base plastic, they fly like they are supposed to without hitting 50 trees. it does suck though that you get one you like and you hit 50 trees. Stupid trees.

Hhhhhh... the north always made more sense to me. I hate walmart, but if they had a good selection of discs id be there weelky.

It truly is weird. My local Walmart only has Franklin *COUGHGARBAGECOUGH*, but the next two (one an hour south and another half hour west), both have a whole section with Innova, both dx and Pro plastics, plus starter bags.

We have a WalMart in Sheboygan that carries all the Innova DX/Pro stuff and small bags, but also has a healthy selection of Millenium discs.

In the northeast, I've never seen a WalMart that carries discs, all we have is Dick's.

I used to go to the Dicks here, but all they carry is baseline plastics. :p

See how i brought it full circle there? :)

That would be all well and good if they just carried something besides the Wraith, Valkyrie, Dart and the Shark!

I have no desire to step foot in Walmart, so can't report on local findings.

Fortunately, we have two dedicated disc golf shops that have an ample selection of baseline plastic.