• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Basket building options

Peabodyshomadepolehole.jpg
[/IMG]

I made three of these but it took two peices of 3/4 plywood. You can make two though with one peice. I have had them for three years now and as long as they are kept painted they do just fine.
The most expensive parts were the chains. Right at 50 bucks apeice for the chain.
I had/found for free/ the poles so all I had to buy was the Plywood/chains/angle irons/dowell rods/wireties and concrete mix for the holes. I would say I have less than 80 bucks apeice in the three.
They work really well and are really sturdy.

I like this design! How sturdy are those dowels though? How likely are they to break after taking repeated hits from discs?

Peabodyshomadepolehole.jpg
[/IMG]

I made three of these but it took two peices of 3/4 plywood. You can make two though with one peice. I have had them for three years now and as long as they are kept painted they do just fine.
The most expensive parts were the chains. Right at 50 bucks apeice for the chain.
I had/found for free/ the poles so all I had to buy was the Plywood/chains/angle irons/dowell rods/wireties and concrete mix for the holes. I would say I have less than 80 bucks apeice in the three.
They work really well and are really sturdy.

Wow, that looks pretty slick.