• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bee Cave TX?

I just called the city of Bee Caves Parks dept and they said "It is not open yet. Please quit calling. We are waiting on a few things and when it is open we will let the communnity know". I said "can you tell me what few things you are waiting on" and she said "no". Central Park is complete and open but the course is just not quite ready.

The two pflugerville courses will probably open first.

I went there the other day and really it just needs baskets put in. There were pipes everywhere for a watering system. Its slightly hilly, rolling, reminds me of a nicer Bart. The signs were not as cool as I was led to believe. They were just signs. I took a picture of #1 but I haven't done anything with it to show you guys. I have a good feeling about this course.

Hey side, what's the 411 on the pflugerville courses?

picture.php

Here's the pic I took. I say we all get out there with our own baskets and play it now. That would be fun. The holes all seemed shortish.

That path is all over and it looks like its in play on nearly every hole. Later on the course finds a small creek. I think it could be a very fun play. When I was there it wasn't busy at all with the other shared park uses.

This is a nice hill country course with mulch tee boxes and good variety. It's on Cuernavaca off of Bee Caves Rd. Another good Houck design. I believe it has 21 holes with dramatic elevation changes on some holes. It is not my favorite in the Austin area. I like Wilco, Circle C, Circle R and Twin Parks.

You are talking about Austin Bible Ridge Church

This new one we are talking about is like 5 mins away from it. I walked it a while back and to me, I would describe this new course as if you took the two twin parks courses and mixed them into just one course and then add sidewalks winding through all the fairways. (but thats just my opinion).

Oh and does anybody know if the 2 pflugerville courses are going to be legit, or more like falcon pointe?

Sorry if I am off but how new is Austin bible ridge? I was just there not too long ago and wish I would have got to play it. Looks good

Bee Cave course not open

I sent an e-mail to the city of Bee Caves inquiring about the status of the disc golf course in Central Park. This is the reponse that I got:

"The disc golf course is not open. We are still waiting on final approval from the State (TDLR)."
"We just do not know when that is going to happen."

Seems like it is anyones guess as to when the course will open for play.

Sorry if I am off but how new is Austin bible ridge? I was just there not too long ago and wish I would have got to play it. Looks good

Long, wooded, and technical with some nice elevation changes. I haven't played it in a while due to stumps in the teepads. I heard they were planning on getting concrete tees at some point. I may end up waiting till then to play because the stumps really throw me off my game.

Long, wooded, and technical with some nice elevation changes. I haven't played it in a while due to stumps in the teepads. I heard they were planning on getting concrete tees at some point. I may end up waiting till then to play because the stumps really throw me off my game.

Yeah, it's a great course. Most difficult one in the area. They have improved the teepads significantly in the past few months (not nearly as many stumps). Holes 14-18 are closed temporarily for parking lot construction, but it's still worth the trip... there are still 15 total functioning holes out there when you count the alternate A & B holes & you can make it 18 pretty easy by playing an additional loop (#5,#6,#7 loop works pretty well) Those three are some of the shortest & easiet holes out there if you hit your line off the tee. This course will wear you out both mentally & physically so it's nice to finish w/ some fairly short ones.

It looks like we're talking about two different courses in this thread. Austin Bible Church developed a very challenging course on Cuernavaca off Bee Caves Rd. I hope someone will help locate the City of Bee Caves course. I haven't played that one yet.

Latest posts