• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

best all around disc (lets start it up again)

One disc on an unfamiliar course - Taking a Latitude 64 Pain. Could putt with it(not the best use there), Drive and approach for sure. Overstable enough to be dependable past 350ft, straight enough to be flexible for different types of shots considering I only have the one disc. If I knew the course wasn't going to slam me with long fairways, I'd probably go Anode to save strokes by making easier putts and still being able to drive decently with it.

sigh......it never ends.....can't beat them join them right?

hands down best disc ever.......Blunt Putt Gumb Putt ....oh yeah don't hate

Put me down for a motherf'n WIZARD.

when did Gateway start making motherf'n plastic? hows it feel?

Would say buzzz about a week ago...but leaning towards actually a drone...flx drone. Its over stable for wind, a decent putter..also a great flick disc, for annyhzer shots....the best part would be able to still
throw my skip thumbers
Flx drone ftw!

Axis!!!! Great off the tee, goes left right and will even roll. It's still puttable. There just isn't any other disc.

best all-around for me would be able to fly far enough for the course, be putt-able, shape a lot of different shots well, and be decent in adverse conditions. There are 100 Good options that are straight flying and stable enough whether it be 'speed 3' or 'speed 10'. On my course in average conditions I argue it is the Z Buzzz, and I would venture to say that is true for most courses. Who wants to argue?

Gotta go with my Opto Pure. It's the only putter I can drive reasonably well both FH and BH, and it often threatens the Anode as my putter of choice as well. Only reason the Anode wins that slot is because it catches chains better and I don't feel like carrying my Grip Pure anymore.

Eagle.

Drivers really aren't that hard to putt with, and you can't easily throw a putter 350'+ on a low drive.

I'd agree. Plus with the eagle, you'd get so close to the basket that a putt would be easy :D

Having thrown an Ibex about 5 time, but being amazed with each throw, i understand the votes for it. Great control and distance, and in crud conditions. Still like the Diamond tho.

Everytime this thread happens, a ton of people say the roc. Because we are right.

Then a ton of other people mention discs that are basically based on the roc. Because we were right to begin with.

I have a patriot in three plastics and if you have one of each you can literally do anything wih them from rollers, to stable hyzer shots, tight S turns, anhyzers that hold, and more. Plus it bombs depending on plastic. Get one and back me up.