• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Disc of All-Time, DIVISION 3

Best Disc of All-Time, DIVISION 3

• Leopard

Votes: 42 42.4%
  • XL

Votes: 14 14.1%
  • Predator

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Monarch

Votes: 10 10.1%
  • Wildcat

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • XCaliber

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Max

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Monster

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Starfire

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • Tracker

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

XxInnovaxX

Double Eagle Member
vote for which disc you think is the best of all time out of the list provided...the top three from this list with then be included with the top 3 from the first and second poll for a final list to decide the BEST OF ALL-TIME...any more questions check out the first poll for all the info...

I forgot the gazelle...oops....ill put it on the final list if everyone wants it on there...otherwise im going to make a wildcard for the disc that had the most votes that didnt make the top 3 to fill the 10th spot

None? I voted Leopard, only because it seems to be 90% of people's first driver. Would've liked to have seen the Force on one of these lists.

My bad. I'm blind. And as much as I love it, it wouldn't have gotten the vote over the Buzzz or Surge. I think most of my favorites (besides the TeeBird) were on the first list. Talk about rotten luck. Hahaha.

My bad. I'm blind. And as much as I love it, it wouldn't have gotten the vote over the Buzzz or Surge. I think most of my favorites (besides the TeeBird) were on the first list. Talk about rotten luck. Hahaha.

yea i prolly should have prolly spread em out over the 3 but i was just naming em off by what i thought of first..and of course the most popular ones were the ones that rolled off my tongue first

i believe out of all the polls this one might be the most interesting...lol...although the other ones had the big new flashy drivers on it, this one has all the old faithfulls...

I forgot the gazelle...oops....ill put it on the final list if everyone wants it on there...otherwise im going to make a wildcard for the disc that had the most votes that didnt make the top 3 to fill the 10th spot

Maybe you'll have to make another poll for a wildcard disc and only 1 gets in. LOL :D
Some nominees: Gazelle, Roadrunner, Sidewinder

Better yet. 4 polls, top 2 in each poll gets in + 2 wildcards (top votegetters)! ;)

I started with a Leopard and really liked it but I currently have two XLs in my bag.