• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Disc of All-Time, DIVISION 3

Best Disc of All-Time, DIVISION 3

• Leopard

Votes: 42 42.4%
  • XL

Votes: 14 14.1%
  • Predator

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Monarch

Votes: 10 10.1%
  • Wildcat

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • XCaliber

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Max

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Monster

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Starfire

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • Tracker

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
50 seems reasonable...unless of course my favorite disc doesn't win...then by all means, we should wait for more:)
What no Daredevils???

no cyclone or viper on any of the three polls?- other than the aviar and roc these 2 discs changed disc golf more than any other.

no cyclone or viper on any of the three polls?- other than the aviar and roc these 2 discs changed disc golf more than any other.

but do you really think that they will hold up in a poll against the teebird, wraith, roc,aviar, buzz?

they are great discs dont get me wrong but i dont think they would stand a chance in the finals...i know some of the others on here dont really belong either but i had to fill the space with something

Voted Leopard on this one. Even though they hate me(I've lost 4 in a year). On the next poll I'll be torn between the Roc and the Teebird.

this one is gonna be a pretty tight race for the 3rd spot....with 10 votes left its still anybodys game......i didnt think the leopard would take off with this one as much as it has.....guess we got a lot of leopard lovers on here....Monarch, XL, and starfire are all within one vote...one of em is barely gonna miss out

its definitely a good disc for forehand, but i usually use a boss or destroyer....i dont know if its just me but do the Max and Xcal seem very similar?

I couldn't tell you, I havent thrown an XCal.... the rim on an XCal seems deeper than a Max though, and I am sure you can get an XCal out further as well.. I just love the accuracy of a Max..

How have no Gateway discs made it in here? I think we need one more poll for non-discraft/innova products:)
Wizards, QK II's, Epic:)

i think u should have made a fourm askin everybody to list there 3 fav discs. then taken the 10 discs with the most nominations and have a poll. ppl used to do that all the time on guitar fourms over who was the best guitarist

either way its still a cool idea