• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Best driver on the market

"Best" driver doesn't exist. Some people like Destro some like Scorpius some like DDX(all just examples). Depends on arm speed and preference and what you want a driver to do. For me the best driver is an MOLF (also like SOLF) I say this because the standard plastic breaks in nicely and holds the sweet spot for a respnable enough time so as to not make cycling them and arduous task. Eventually I will have enough broke in Sirius then they'll be the best.... It's a matter of preference and your approach to the game. Glad you have found so much enjoyment in the thundy.

I'm totally convinced that the best playing card is the four of diamonds. I have won several big hands on the river, beat my nephew in crazy eights with this card and occasionally get really crazy and use the six and four of diamonds as my score cards in euchre.

My point is, I don't see this going well.

Best bass bait is a chartreuse spinnerbait......in spring......and slightly stained water. I prefer a crankbait as the weather warms up.

More likely to opt for a jig & pig during colder weather months.

Yeah, who would want that :\

TL's should be more popular, really close to a C-FD for reference. Pretty much ideal fairways for most typical players.

Yeah, sounds useless. :|

Old TLs should be basically anybody's first "distance" driver. They crush for their rim size and being in premium plastic. Beat into great turnover discs too.

Yeah, who would want that :\

TL's should be more popular, really close to a C-FD for reference. Pretty much ideal fairways for most typical players.

I think that's the issue: sooooo many GOOD discs right in this area. TL, FD, River, Leopard3 (and Leopard), Patriot, F5, etc. etc. etc. And then add the TL3...

But yes, the TL is an ideal fairway for the am/casual player. :thmbup:

Best bass bait is a chartreuse spinnerbait......in spring......and slightly stained water. I prefer a crankbait as the weather warms up.

Nah man, it's a small bumble bee popper, tucked under an overhanging tree, but only on even days, overcast with clear water from mid June to late September. 😀

Nah man, it's a small bumble bee popper, tucked under an overhanging tree, but only on even days, overcast with clear water from mid June to late September. 😀

I prefer a grape/white swirl tail worm on a bullet weight rig. Can tickle every dip/log/stump/void in the pond or crank it quick enough to ripple the top over submerged grass and get a reaction.

Late fall, I run a 4 blade buzzbait, in chartreuse and dayglo orange. It can make a ruckus, or barely move and still stay on top. Get lots of jumping/aggressive bass action, with this one.

I prefer a grape/white swirl tail worm on a bullet weight rig. Can tickle every dip/log/stump/void in the pond or crank it quick enough to ripple the top over submerged grass and get a reaction.

Late fall, I run a 4 blade buzzbait, in chartreuse and dayglo orange. It can make a ruckus, or barely move and still stay on top. Get lots of jumping/aggressive bass action, with this one.

But can either of you execute a perfect roll cast to place the bug under the tree limb?

But can either of you execute a perfect roll cast to place the bug under the tree limb?

I skip mine, if the limb is less than 12in above water. Short and cheap 6'-6.5' Cherrywood, 9-eye, medium flex, with Daiwa Millionaire. Red cajun line is my preferred.

If the limb is much higher, too easy. Lol

Another way is to snack a Terminator inline off the limb, so bits of bark accompany it to the shadows.

How do you think I get the popper there? Some kind of savage spinning rod, or *gasp* baitcaster?!?!😉

Eeeewww, a fly fisherman! 😞

I skip mine, if the limb is less than 12in above water. Short and cheap 6'-6.5' Cherrywood, 9-eye, medium flex, with Daiwa Millionaire. Red cajun line is my preferred.

If the limb is much higher, too easy. Lol

Shoulda figured an Okie bro would have redneck skillz.

Sorry for the thread drift, TeeDub.

Curse this fishing talk! If it stopped raining every day I could get out on the Shenandoah and tear up some smallies. For the time being I just tie flies and imagine what I could do with them when the water goes down.

Here's a well worn Thunderbird and an articulated Madtom.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 33
Eeeewww, a fly fisherman! ��

Shoulda figured an Okie bro would have redneck skillz.

Sorry for the thread drift, TeeDub.

If you wanna know about my hometown, Google "Okie Noodling"
Annual tournament is held where I live.
I'm considered high brow, around here, for actually using equipment to fish. Lol

Latest posts