• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Overstable Midrange?

Best Overstable Midrange on the Market?

• Drone

Votes: 75 23.9%
  • Gator

Votes: 44 14.0%
  • Hornet

Votes: 39 12.4%
  • Pain

Votes: 34 10.8%
  • Vector

Votes: 21 6.7%
  • Wasp

Votes: 36 11.5%
  • Zone

Votes: 20 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 45 14.3%

• Total voters
I tried the Drone in KC Worlds Z and I was not impressed
it did not penetrate well
and didn't really like the wind

the FLx may be different as I think they are flatter

I'm trying a Cro atm but have a couple of Pains waiting

the Cro lacks glide that's for sure

How did the Cro not get on this list? I am an Innova guy and throw the Cro for this shot, although I will admit the Wasp does this nicely as well. That all said, while not a mid - a Whippet is great for this scenario.

Q sentinel,its the SHIZ

Have you thrown an S sentinel? Not trying to sell you on it, just curious about the stability difference. The S is less o/s than I expected, still nice, but it flies straight at full power.

And I wants my o/s mid to go left, at all power levels. Maybe a Q will do that?

It's still a very new disc to me too

Have you thrown an S sentinel? Not trying to sell you on it, just curious about the stability difference. The S is less o/s than I expected, still nice, but it flies straight at full power.

And I wants my o/s mid to go left, at all power levels. Maybe a Q will do that?

It's still a very new disc to me too

A san marino q-sent is what you are seeking. S-sent is more roc like, where the old sannies were beefcakes.

I voted other- my Roc+ compliments my comets perfectly and is decently o/s. Anything more and the whippet comes out

A san marino q-sent is what you are seeking. S-sent is more roc like, where the old sannies were beefcakes.

Yeah dudes, I have an old San Marino mold. its great in any wind and skips well right where you need it. PURRRFECT

I voted wasp.
I carry a pigish z and 1-2 esps.
I also carry an esp zone.

I favor the wasps versitility over the other more overstable choices.
If i had to replace my wasps, id be with rocs or shockwaves/torques.