• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Overstable Midrange?

Best Overstable Midrange on the Market?

• Drone

Votes: 75 23.9%
  • Gator

Votes: 44 14.0%
  • Hornet

Votes: 39 12.4%
  • Pain

Votes: 34 10.8%
  • Vector

Votes: 21 6.7%
  • Wasp

Votes: 36 11.5%
  • Zone

Votes: 20 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 45 14.3%

• Total voters
I dig my Vectors. They've fought every headwind I've thrown them against without turning, and thrown flat they can go straight for a long ways before the fade kicks in. I like the domier FR Vectors for more over stability and the flatter glows I've got for a straighter flight with that same predictable finish. to me it's just the right amount of over stability...laughs at a headwind but still gets great D and can hold a variety of lines.

Overstable midrange

I use a Star Cro up to 250'. Champion Banshee to about 300'.

Both pretty stable, but if thrown hard and flat, they both go a bit right, then fade out hard at the end.

well its not really on the market but it is my favorite disc... the discraft nebula

This guy obviously knows a quality disc when he sees one. The nebula is a stable/overstable mid that gets no respect, even from its manufacturer. If you know what you are doing(which I do, all the time), its as stable/overstable as you need, even in a strong headwind. On a side note, my friend and I spoke to a higher up Discraft rep at Am Worlds this year, and made him promise us he will get it released soon. Fact. You are welcome.

On a side note, my friend and I spoke to a higher up Discraft rep at Am Worlds this year, and made him promise us he will get it released soon. Fact. You are welcome.

m40483593.gif

Gator all the way played a kuple rnds with the Drone good disc but I still gatta have my Gator

Wasp is overstable enugh for me.

Considering a drone, but I can not realy see where I would use it. Wasp is overstable enugh fo rme.

Drone is excellent for fighting the wind, and also for those meathook needed shots. It's my go-to utility disc if there is any wind or obstacles in my path.