• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best part o' ye game...

Best Part of your game...

• Total voters
i'd say my strong points are putting, but also versatility in throws, which should be added to the poll imo

I guess I'll say driving, but my putting game isn't shabby, I expect to make everything inside 25' (not that I do) and most 35'-40', the just barely inside the circle putts kill me.

also, my approach game is definitely my worst aspect.

^truth. :p

Actually Jack can be a fine putter/upshot player when he has his Wiz behaving.

I have no idea what mine is. I'm pretty good at hitting gaps off the tee but I don't really have a big arm. My midrange game is either stellar or lazy. Putting used to be the worst facet but I've really hunkered down and gotten it consistent enough that I'm fairly confident.

Somebody that's played with me answer this for me.

Driving. I feel as long as im good off the tee at any particular tournament i always place well. Even if im only making half my putts inside of 40 feet im still going to beat most people cause they dont have anywhere near the birdie oppurtunities that i have when my driving is on. It doesnt matter how good your putting is if your never close enough off the tee to give yourself a birdie chance. A few weeks ago i had the worst putting of my disc golf career, making only one putt outside of 25 feet over 3 rounds. Yet my driving was fantastic and i managed a 4th place finish in open at a supertour despite the patheticness of my short game. It feels like crap when your not making any putts, but at the end of the day even if your putting is solid youre not going to play well if you cant get off the tee well

very few fellow putters out here...driving is not always on but consistent putting will overcome that!

Granted, I'm not DStearns or Katchz, but I'm going to have to go with the D. Being able to take 400' out of a 600'+ hole on the first strike is a huge advantage most place I play.

Latest posts