• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Best Trades Ever Made

LavaBoii

I thought this would be a cool thread to start up so why not!? Post a trade you made and then how it worked out in the long run. Ive made a few trades but one in particular I was very happy I made.

I found a used X-Mas Starfire (I think it was a Starfire) last year and i threw it and didn't like it. This time last year I had no intentions of starting a collection so i decided to trade it. I traded it for a Comet (with some wierd grip on the bottom) and a 150g gummy champ Teebird. I then traded the Comet for a Cryztal FLX Drone. I threw the Drone for a good while and then decided I wanted to start a collection and gave it up for a never thrown 10th Aniv Buzzz. So in the long run i traded a X-Mas Starfire that i didnt like and got a Teebird (which is now my favorite disc in my bag) and a 10th Aniv Buzzz.

I don't think that's too bad.. Now it's your turn!

Traded a Blizzard Wraith for a 1x Champion Beast and then later that same day traded a brand new Champion Beast (2x, jolly launcher plastic) for a pre-Avery Star Destroyer. Was a good day. :)

I traded a speed 14 driver I found in a pond for a dyed esp buzzz :) Good trade for me.