• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beware the Bad Towel

That might be one of the funniest things I have heard..I have heard of this happening at a local tourney a few years back..he went maybe 10 feet behind the teepad in some bushes and dumped it out for everyone to see and smell for the rest of the day

This always happens at that spot on the course when you are the furthest possible distance from any lavatory facility.

I'd heard this story in person, and it's great to read about it again. But it only makes me think that I could have been the one to come across the "Bad Towel" as I was on the course that day.

:gross:

Twice in the last month[too much food and beer the previous night], while trimming shrubbery on my local bootleg course. Once my buddy was with me and had TP in his car, and the other time I was fortunate enough to find a nice big wad of cut dry grass.

Still had a bit of grass tucked in there when I showered later. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This is why when I go to BWWs I grab a few wet naps to bring home with me. I keep some of my wet nap stash in my bag in case of emergency.