• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BG AMS!!! April 12, 13, 14

Just got registered for BG Ams in Advanced Womens, this will be my first A tier tournament and I can't wait. We'll probably be getting a site at the KOA in town, anyone else staying there? Anyone else headed down from Ohio?

The memphis crew will be at the KOA. You can't miss us. Come say hi

Hey HB. Are the side events being offered early in the week open to all, or only the registered players? Thanks.

The Innova Distance event is only for players, but otherwise you will have to check with the TD of each event - most are non-sanctioned and each have their own rules.

The Hobson Grove Challenge that I am running Wednesday and Thursday is open to all.

do you know how much it is there?

We bring about 20-30 from Memphis each year and rent out cabins. I think they are around 90-100 per night and sleep 4-6 people. Definitely a great deal if there are any left. The atmosphere is awesome and there is a putt putt course that we put a basket in the middle of and play flip up dubs from each tee pad to the basket (you must be holding some form of alcohol lol). Always a great time!

If you are headed to the event: It would be wise to like Pandamonium Discs on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pandamonium-Discs-LLC/130812963623410

Incredibly excited for this event. All of the Pandas will be staying at the Ramada Inn on Scottsville Rd. If you're staying there as well: Prepare yourself now for the amazing breakfast and the over used ice machines. Pandas will be on the prowl - say hi, we loving meeting fellow DGCRer's!

If you are headed to the event: It would be wise to like Pandamonium Discs on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pandamonium-Discs-LLC/130812963623410

Incredibly excited for this event. All of the Pandas will be staying at the Ramada Inn on Scottsville Rd. If you're staying there as well: Prepare yourself now for the amazing breakfast and the over used ice machines. Pandas will be on the prowl - say hi, we loving meeting fellow DGCRer's!
it sounds like a lot of fun. Man i hope i get in.

Just got registered for BG Ams in Advanced Womens, this will be my first A tier tournament and I can't wait. We'll probably be getting a site at the KOA in town, anyone else staying there? Anyone else headed down from Ohio?

quite a few of us from ohio are gong down.

Just checked the tournament website. i'm next on the waitlist for MA3. Got my reservations all set at the Microtel inn. So, what can i look forward to while i'm there? This will be my first BG Ams.

Just checked the tournament website. i'm next on the waitlist for MA3. Got my reservations all set at the Microtel inn. So, what can i look forward to while i'm there? This will be my first BG Ams.

The greatest tourney of your life

Latest posts