• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BG AMS!!! April 12, 13, 14

Didn't we get a proto Mako last year? BG player pack is so sweet I can't even remember what all is in it?

Each of the last two years a proto mako has been a "Win Your Card" prize during one of the rounds. 2011 regular Proto Mako(Kereiakas) & 2012 Proto Mako with BG Ams bottom stamp.

Didn't we get a proto Mako last year? BG player pack is so sweet I can't even remember what all is in it?

I received a mini, astra, nuke, shockwave, blizzard teedevil, wizard, dinner voucher, coupons at Wendy's and some other swag. Won a slayer for winning my card one round. :D

Registration will close March 27th

There is one advanced, and a couple spots for Advanced women or Advanced GM still available.

A wait list is available for any one else . . . .

The PDGA ratings will be completed March 26th, and we will close registration on March 27th. We will move any one to a division they bump UP to due to ratings. Then any resulting openings will be given to players on the wait list in order of the list (and division requested). There are some "MOVE" players there that want to bump down as well - still will be bumped in order of the list.

The PDGA will set the pools and post on the PDGA results page by April 1st, so you will know where you fall.

Advanced Women in Pool D

Due to the numbers in the Advanced Pools, and after asking the ladies registered and getting positive feedback; I am moving the Advanced Women Division to Pool D.

They will start on holes 1 and 2 each round, and if a couple more register also on hole 3.

That will leave 160 Advanced Men in Pools A and B.

The PDGA will set the pools and post on the PDGA results page by April 1st, so you will know where you fall.

Awesome! can't wait. Hopefully my lack of skill I've shown the last few weeks can be put aside in the next few so I play well!!!

Anyone planning on not going and playing MA1? If you are backing out on going please let HB know. I would like to get in off the waiting list.

Is anyone going to be playing am 1 and doing practice rounds on Wednesday or Thursday? My friend is not in the same division and I was wondering if anyone can give him a ride to some practice rounds

Is anyone going to be playing am 1 and doing practice rounds on Wednesday or Thursday? My friend is not in the same division and I was wondering if anyone can give him a ride to some practice rounds

hey im playing am1 and im leaving Chicago early weds morning so ill be there weds mid day and practice all day Thursday, after we meet up to trade we can go to the courses

hey im playing am1 and im leaving Chicago early weds morning so ill be there weds mid day and practice all day Thursday, after we meet up to trade we can go to the courses

yeah id love to do that except its my friend whos in am 1 and i have the car going to different courses. if he can still accompany you it would be greatly appreciated. i can drop him off even at courses if need be