• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bag- Ergo

Starting to wonder when/if this update is coming today. As we get closer to the close of business on the east coast, I start to lose confidence. If anything, it tells me that the update is not good news, or else they would have put it out by now.

It takes time to edit together those Oscar winning, super transparent, video explanations. :thmbup:

The townsfolk are getting restless on facebook. I would have liked some update today like promised, even if it was as simple as "Still working on the bags, more to come this week" Anything is better than saying there will be an update today and then doing nothing. I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt though and assume they were inserting the frames and getting them ready for shipment so no one was by a computer.

Big Hyzer Facebook said:
Here is the latest update. The sewers have completed some bags, but they are black and green only at this time. We were origianlly receiving units in a variety of colors, but somehow that did not happen this week. I have been assured by the production supervisor that will be rectified on the next shipment. The green bags will begin shipping Friday afternoon; however it will not be enough to cover all green orders. We will receive a variety of colors on the next shipment which will land here at the end of next week and all pre-orders should be filled withing 3 weeks. This is per the production supervisor at our contract manufacturer vs. the sales rep that had been giving us updates over the past month.

http://youtu.be/7Nvqa6yz728
Per their FB minutes ago

You beat me to it. My bag is a green and I was one of the earlier orders so hopefully that means I can rock my new bag next week :thmbup: We'll see:popcorn:

This was posted on Big Hyzer Bag Co LLC's Facebook Page 25 minutes ago...

Just got a notification from our sewers that a handful of bags shipped yesterday evening and will continue to ship everyday this week. That was unexpected...So, some of you will get your bag shipped tomorrow!

Someone who sews is spelled the same as the underground waste disposal system. He is talking to the people that sew the bags :doh:

This was posted on Big Hyzer Bag Co LLC's Facebook Page 25 minutes ago...

Just got a notification from our sewers that a handful of bags shipped yesterday evening and will continue to ship everyday this week. That was unexpected...So, some of you will get your bag shipped tomorrow!

So confused by this. Does this still mean just black/green or does this now include all colors?

Just got this email!!!!

Barring any unforeseen setbacks, your bags will ship tomorrow. You will receive an automated email with a tracking number when the bag ships. The will go out Fed-Ex ground which is 3 days except for the west coast which is typically 4 days.

Thank you all for your patience.

Sincerely,

John Chamness

For the record I have a Black/Green bag

Just got this email!!!!

Barring any unforeseen setbacks, your bags will ship tomorrow. You will receive an automated email with a tracking number when the bag ships. The will go out Fed-Ex ground which is 3 days except for the west coast which is typically 4 days.

Sincerely,

John Chamness

Just got the same one. Crossing my fingers for no unforeseen circumstances...

That's great news guys! I'm happy to hear you'll be getting these in your hands soon. I am going to put together a big review when I get back. The bag has been a machine the entire trip. I'm sorry I'm behind on that.

Just got this email!!!!

Sincerely,

John Chamness

Just got the same one. Crossing my fingers for no unforeseen circumstances...

What number were you guys?