• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bag- Ergo

This thing looks a little goofy, that front putter pocket is hanging off the bag like it's an afterthought...kind of wondering how many people are going to be losing putters on the course with that thing. I like seeing the innovation though, competition among bag manufacturers will give us some great bags in a few years.

So, in general this bag tips over on most occasions. You are having to place it a certain way for it to not fall over?

I'm pretty sure he was just talking about it tipping on hills. A lot of bags need to be oriented a certain way to not fall on a hillside.

I'm pretty sure he was just talking about it tipping on hills. A lot of bags need to be oriented a certain way to not fall on a hillside.

Haha, good luck finding a backpack bag that doesn't tip on a hill. Heck, my Revo bag tipped everytime I set it down. My Mahal falls over on hills as well...

Haha, good luck finding a backpack bag that doesn't tip on a hill. Heck, my Revo bag tipped everytime I set it down. My Mahal falls over on hills as well...

Exactly. I've seen traditional bags tip over, too. Until they start making hills that aren't slanted...:)

...hitting F5 every 15 minutes to see if tbird888 has posted a video. I feel like a turd for being so impatient.

I keep seeing this thread get updated and hope to find that they have shipped. I can't wait to get my bag.

^^Same here. I check their Facebook page religiously. No updates. Hoping for some kind of news soon, even if it is to say that there is no update!

...hitting F5 every 15 minutes to see if tbird888 has posted a video. I feel like a turd for being so impatient.

Unfortunately, you can give F5 a rest since I'm in Charlotte disc golfing all week. I wouldn't be able to upload a video anyway with my POS travel laptop and LaQuinta's wretched excuse for an internet connection.

Both of the Elon Beavers, Winget, and Renny today, and I wish my game was as solid as the bag. It's still an absolute joy.

Unfortunately, you can give F5 a rest since I'm in Charlotte disc golfing all week. I wouldn't be able to upload a video anyway with my POS travel laptop and LaQuinta's wretched excuse for an internet connection.

Both of the Elon Beavers, Winget, and Renny today, and I wish my game was as solid as the bag. It's still an absolute joy.

Are you able to carry a decent amount of water in the Ergo to play all day in Charlotte? The only course I've played their is Renny and I went through a lot of water.

I carry 2 32oz bottles and refill at each course. I've started putting Gatorade in one side. Renny kicked my butt. It was the last course of the day though. It's also a mile from my hotel until the 23rd!

Have you owned or worn a Grip before? Are you able to compare the Ergo at all to it in terms of comfort?

I don't know if this was answered but how many zipper pulls will I need? I'm thinking 8..

Starting to wonder when/if this update is coming today. As we get closer to the close of business on the east coast, I start to lose confidence. If anything, it tells me that the update is not good news, or else they would have put it out by now.