• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bag- Ergo

The front mesh pocket is all one piece. There are ~20 poop bags in the pic.
431decc5-35fa-4986-98c8-cf230b9bc3ae_zps2de8a696.jpg

This pocket will fit a lot more. I would add a decent size rain suit (pants and hooded jacket) for rainy days.
9eaeb6ba-71d0-4d57-a489-e1d7bf97dc25_zpsa8f8ba2b.jpg

Here's the inside of the pocket in detail. If you see the black under the frame, that's the bottom of the main compartment. Once you start filling the bag, this pocket starts shrinking. I could still fit what I listed above.
4f201be4-4a33-4401-b91c-acb2602bcac4_zpsbf693966.jpg

The outside front pocket. It is wedge shaped. I'm used to seeing flat bottoms, but I have no opinions on which is better. Just pointing out the difference.
551cebec-e8b6-4a89-9269-1470d9f6a7fc_zpsd8920f2d.jpg

Will just fit four putters.
50d0d2e7-1f5e-47ab-b5cf-002f98b63a4c_zps821ff90b.jpg

Here's one of my cons. I probably won't use this, but I would like to see straps that are twice as wide. The inch wides kind of feel like a novelty to me. I almost think this whole piece could be sold as an add-on. That said, I like that I have the option to remove it. Very useful.
6aecb82f-5d2f-4f07-a7d4-4074867c06db_zpsbddb268a.jpg

bag looks sweeeeet!

dafuq is a poop bag? :gross:
I have a 60lb Boxer mix who's got 20 courses under his belt in the year and a half that I've had him. I'd like to think I'm a responsible owner.

So no putters and water bottles in the same pocket?
No sir. One or the other. The Chucker's Chalk is the widest cylinder I would pair with a putter.

That's a little bit of a bummer, but certainly was a possibility with the slim design. What's your plan for putters and water?

Back of the bag. Note the extra padding on the small of the back and in between the shoulder blades. There is additional padding behind it on the entire back. Also note the gigantic straps. They're super comfortable but can get a little tight when the bag is lighter. OK, it was empty. I'll have to try it with a reduced, but not empty payload.
b8b514b7-0fb8-4c85-a14a-4a27954e3074_zps726f4a94.jpg

There are six slots. You just can't see the one on the bottom.
367caaf1-7f2f-4466-a125-e9f2481821b5_zps0cdfa27a.jpg

The right side of the bag. Yes, they're shy, but those are Bruce Lees keeping me safe. If I'm in trouble, I want the help of the only man to kill Chuck Norris.
7ae73250-584c-42fc-8c95-29e33b4be9f0_zpsd8192bb9.jpg

I have a 60lb Boxer mix who's got 20 courses under his belt in the year and a half that I've had him. I'd like to think I'm a responsible owner.

:thmbup: after a long day at work didn't even cross my mind that they would be for a dog ... I was trying to wrap my head around why someone would carry poop around with them lol

The tongue (yes, that's for you HeavyCritters). With the putters in the front pocket, the back pocket will stay fairly tight so I'll keep minis in there if I'm in shorts without pockets. There's also a dog tag from the 60s I found at Idlewild between holes one and six and a lucky coin from the Orpheum Mardi Gras parade a friend who's no longer with us gave me.
69cd1626-0bd7-492e-a5f2-f91e43704176_zpsab2b78b4.jpg

The main compartment with 19 discs.
e004d8e8-f6f6-4bf8-8b8b-5cb3e1ecdb1a_zps74e4989c.jpg

Here's what's in the bag from the previous pictures.
6f62f721-5df3-4d63-aa03-ac196c7ead42_zpsc3dcb9b1.jpg

That's all I have.

:thmbup: after a long day at work didn't even cross my mind that they would be for a dog ... I was trying to wrap my head around why someone would carry poop around with them lol
I hope my reply didn't sound snide. I should've included one of these --> :D

Walking him today after work, I was thinking that I need to buy some wipes for the inside front pockets for those "deuce" opportunities...

:thmbup: 19? That's huge! Didn't think it would hold all that. What's the driver/mid/putter breakdown?

Thanks for posting the pics, and enjoy your trip!

Breakdown is 12 drivers, 3 mids, 2 midters, 7 putters

1: 4 PDs
2: 2 Rivals and 1 Leopard
3: 2 Pures and 1 Polecat
4: Zone, MD2, Flying Squirrel
5: 2 TeeBirds and 1 Valkyrie
6: Zone, M3, Wizard
Tongue: 2 Wizards
Outside Front Pocket: PD, Saint, Omega AP BB

Thanks for the good wishes. I'll try to report after some of the long days how the bag is treating me.

If you were to split between vertical and horizontal with the same disc setup, how much space do you sacrifice in the lower exterior pocket?

Thanks for the write up and pics!

Last edited:
If you were to split between vertical and horizontal with the same disc setup, how much space do you sacrifice in the lower exterior pocket?

Thanks for the write up and pics!
I lost the ability to add my rainsuit (it's in a pretty compact pouch). I might have gained one extra disc's capacity.

I'm confused. The video said they won't have the bags until next week. How did you get one and nobody else did?

I don't know. I was in contact with him a little, but I didn't try to jump in line or anything shady.

Last edited:
Hey tbird, if you're still up, can you experiment with putting the tongue down inside the bag and seeing what it does to capacity/post a pic? If so, you're the man. If not...still good in my book. :)

:thmbup: 19? That's huge! Didn't think it would hold all that. What's the driver/mid/putter breakdown?

Thanks for posting the pics, and enjoy your trip!

19 with 9 mids/putters is amazing. I am surprised and pretty happy! I was hoping to fit 19 with only 4 mids. :thmbup:

Does it sit well on a camp time stool? I use my chair as a bag stand frequently.

Thanks for the pics, TBird! greatly appreciated & good luck in your events. I can't wait till my order gets to my door.