• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

Mine will be here today or tomorrow! Tournament this weekend. Can't wait to put it through the paces.

Got my bag today really excited to wear it this weekend and see how it feels for 2 full rounds. First impression is awesome. Holds plenty of discs and it is obvious there is purpose to every detail of the bag. Very impressed.

neg7kj.jpg

358s5ds.jpg

2rr6omp.jpg

302t3k8.jpg

Currently carrying 18 but I could easily fit 3-4 more in the main compartment and 5 in the lower storage (checked yesterday) if I wanted to.

Currently in the talks with John about possibly getting a custom white/black ergo2 for a Stormtrooper appearance! Hopefully I hear back from him but I wouldn't be upset about getting a red/back or green/black also. Seems like everyone who has one loves theirs and it sounds like it'll be an upgrade from my Contender.

I just switched from a contender and I wouldn't go back if they gave me one for free. I love my Ergo 2. Played 3 rounds this weekend and for the first time I had no back pain and the vertical storage is awesome! The bottom pocket even fit my L sweatshirt when it got too warm!!

I just switched from a contender and I wouldn't go back if they gave me one for free. I love my Ergo 2. Played 3 rounds this weekend and for the first time I had no back pain and the vertical storage is awesome! The bottom pocket even fit my L sweatshirt when it got too warm!!

Awesome! Couldn't work out a white/black custom with John so I just picked up a red/black one. Can't wait to get this thing in and to use for the new season! I've heard nothing but great things about this bag.

Just ordered my Ergo 2. This will be my foray into the world of backpack style bags. Called Jon up to ask about availability of colors and he called me back when he put them up on the website. He also took 5 minutes to answer some questions about storage and fit concerns. Overall I'm very excited to support a small disc golf business who cares about his product a ton.

p.s. anyone want a Lat64 Pro bag (with straps)?

Looks like all of the colors are in stock. I've been debating color choice and possibly ordering custom colors. But I like the red/black and green/black. The grey/black is also nice looking. Oh, the choices...

The black on black was my second choice I think it looks nice and clean. The monster fanatic in me made me go green/black though!

How do you access the bottom storage area? That's the area I would want to use to store something like a hoodie or something like that, right? Anyone have a pic?

How do you access the bottom storage area? That's the area I would want to use to store something like a hoodie or something like that, right? Anyone have a pic?

It's right above/part of the putter pocket. It's a deep pocket, I have the rain fly and a rain jacket in mine.

Latest posts