• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Biggest Nuisance

Biggest Nuisance?

• POISON

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • THORNS

Votes: 25 17.7%
  • SHULE

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • DISC EATING EVERGREENS

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • SOGGY FOOTING

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • ROCKY FOOTING

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • BAD TEES

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • BAD BASKETS

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • GRAFFITI

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • HIGH GRASS

Votes: 32 22.7%

• Total voters
I definitely care about her, but when my mom wants to play with me I know it's going to be a rough day before it begins.

On the poll it's either soggy footing or bad tees.

When you include everything, it's people playing with ultimate discs who don't let you play through.

You really should add n00bs to that poll. No offense to them, but they just don't get it sometimes.

toss up between soggy footing or thorns for which I curse at more. but since soggy footing is the only of the two to affect how I throw that's my vote.

Bad Baskets and Wet Footing for me. Nothing gets in your head more then hitting putts dead center and have them pop out because the baskets are missing chains and or just bad in general.

I chose really bad shule. But more than that I hate when you land in an environment that is looking like "home sweet home" for snakes. Poison Ivy is up near the top too.

living in the bayou city id have to say murky water, i dont mind the o.b. penalties and like the challenge but hate the lose of a disc and or getting totally soaked .

in the summer i think it might be the 13-14 hours of brutal cloudless sunlight .

Not that my latest thread in the Course Design section isn't a dead give-a-way, but I hate tall grass. I feel it is such waste of time (slows play down when hunting for disc) and a pointless obstacle deal with.

bad tees for me...i tend to stay in the fairway most of the time so tall grass and schule/thorns don't bother me much...i hate crappy tee pads(mud or holes..)

Damn I forgot deer ticks, deep water, snakes, jerky players, jerky public, nearby roadways, bees, gnats, horseflies, lions, tigers, bears, witches, disc gnomes, homeless bums, aggressive gays, flying monkeys, and mountain bikers....boy the list could go on forever......amazing with all the nuisances I still love the game like no other!

I only get to pick one??? No way!
I could pick several there. How about stupid noobs who decide to go ahead and throw on the fairway your in the middle of playing? How about just as your getting ready to throw to the basket here comes a disc landing close to your feet from goofballs that don't have a clue. Yep,happen to me yesterday and I really wanted to punch out their lights. Fortunately I went on and they lagged back a bit so there were no more problems. Did glare at them as I went to the next tee.:mad:

Mosquitoes or lost discs in water obstacles would have gotten my vote. Out of this poll, soggy footing has to be it for me. Just played at MCC in Rochester NY and it was like walking through a swamp. I almost slipped on my butt 6 or 7 times. Sloshed mud up all over myself in the process.

ಠ_ಠ

Nothing worse than a sheet of ice on the course! Although people that don't shut up and throw are close.

mcc IS a swamp...needs some concrete...chili is a huge slip and slide after a rain, but no mud, just slick grass..hopefull most rochester courses will have cement pads soon..

Latest posts