• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bite Disc Golf Shoes

My Merrells are the Moab hi top model around $110 FYI.

Does anyone if this company still makes these shoes. I see that gottagogottathrow.com has them but I read a few places that Bite is not a company anymore. Also does anyone wear these shoes and are they any good?

If anyone is looking to get a pair, they are VERY reduced at GGGT. I picked up a pair of Trekkers for like 25 bucks.

If anyone is looking to get a pair, they are VERY reduced at GGGT. I picked up a pair of Trekkers for like 25 bucks.

Have you worn them at all yet? I was looking at getting a pair but didn't know how good they are and how long they last.

Cross trainers are good, they have small cleats on the bottom but have a tennis shoe feel. Klimo wears nike cross trainers. Of course these are summer shoes, I bought some sonoma boots that are really comfy and warm for 40 bucks a couple weeks ago.

Cross trainers are good, they have small cleats on the bottom but have a tennis shoe feel. Klimo wears nike cross trainers. Of course these are summer shoes, I bought some sonoma boots that are really comfy and warm for 40 bucks a couple weeks ago.

I'm looking to get a shoe that can be worn all year long. I don't ever really play in snow or rain, but sometimes courses are wet from rain when I play, so water resistance is a good quality i'd be looking for.

Have you worn them at all yet? I was looking at getting a pair but didn't know how good they are and how long they last.

Only had them for like a week, but they're very comfortable, and seem very well made. Very comfortable to play in, and the Vibram soles are fantastic.

WINTER:
3390.jpg

SUMMER:

asolo_tasman.png

Does anyone if this company still makes these shoes. I see that gottagogottathrow.com has them but I read a few places that Bite is not a company anymore. Also does anyone wear these shoes and are they any good?

I bought a pair of the Bite Distance High from GGGT about a month ago. I have worn these on a few occasions already. I have mixed feelings about them. They seem to be pretty waterproof as the outside of the shoe seems to have a rubberized coating and the grip is great in mud and snow. However, I did play in some deep snow recently, and some got in through the top of the shoe because the tongue is not webbed. I don't think I could wear them in warm weather as they don't breathe due to the rubber coating and my feet would sweat. Overall, they seem ok for what GGGT is selling them for. I had to try them due to the price, but I think next time I will spend the extra $$$ and get some Merrells.

Why don't they make them in Men's sizes. I would buy a pair. Is that the disc with the slobbering donkey from the Heave? I love me some Ammon Ranch.

I'm a size 13 and they fit nice and snug.

So you normally buy a 13 in other brands and the Bite size 13 fit you the same? I just want to make sure whether I need to size the same or up or down. Those are some good prices for anthing with a Vibram sole.

DiscJon above has his, his brother and dad both have them.

I bought some for my dad as well.

I wear a size 14-15 so the Bite won't deal for me. I like the Bite Distance (the high tops) that's what my dad and DiscJon's bro have. (and his dad too?)

I wear a pair of Timberland Conway Trail boots.

\/\/

I own a pair of New Balance 700 shoes. They're a nice balance between cross trainers and hiking shoes. PERFECT for disc golf!

lgmt700lrblr.jpg

Latest posts