• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Black Friday Deals

May I ask if there any PICK THREE deals where you are not stuck with three of the same disc? Like a Pick 3 Champion Plastic or whatever...

I ordered my Dynamic Box yesterday afternoon and it was shipped yesterday. It says I should get mine on Friday. I'll post pics of what I got. Seems like some of the box is collectors and the rest is a few throwers /shirts/stickers,etc.

May I ask if there any PICK THREE deals where you are not stuck with three of the same disc? Like a Pick 3 Champion Plastic or whatever...

You can combine and of the disc types that we have set up for the 3 for 33 - just order one of the sets and just tell us what you want in the comment section at check out. We can hook you up.

While supplies last you can choose from Champ Teebird, Flat Top Roc, Surge Ultra-Grip, GDS Glo Warlock, GDS Glo Magic, DGA Proline Rogue and/or DGA Proline Tsunami

Order before 10:30 am Central Time today will ship today...

Don't forget you can use the DGCR check out code for 10% Off and you get a FREE Paragon Micro-Fiber Throw Towel and 2 Sticker with your order.

Thanks and Throw Well,

trotter
A1-Discs

makes it tempting now sir>>>>and your post down under is pretty darn good too! 3 for $40 ish with a towel etc...tempting now I can go 3 differant!

I just placed an order for 2x glow magics and 1x CFR teebird

hopefully they see my note and don't send me 3 glo magics :p

Totaled out to be 31.27 or so with the DGCR code and shipping costs

I'm excited, this and volo and im done black Friday shopping

I just placed an order for 2x glow magics and 1x CFR teebird

hopefully they see my note and don't send me 3 glo magics :p

Totaled out to be 31.27 or so with the DGCR code and shipping costs

I'm excited, this and volo and im done black Friday shopping

Saw the note and it's ready to be picked up by the post office lady - going out Priority Mail...

I just placed my order with A-1 and can't say enough about how awesome their communication/selection/and there unbelivable deals this holiday season! Thanks again!!!

If you happen to be in the area, the International Disc Golf Center pro shop is offering 15% off any items in stock, excluding gift certificates. Are prices are also already at "internet pricing" so this is a great deal for those looking to stock up!

This sale is Friday and Saturday only!!

Dealz in Maryland/DC region

Disc Outfitters will be open 10-5 on BLACK FRIDAY. If you are you in the Maryland/Washington DC area, stop by our warehouse and take advantage of 10% off 1000's of Disc's and 10% off all DGA Mach Lite Portable Targets. Discount applies to in store purchases. Hope to see you!:)

We added a couple of 3 for $33.00 deals...

Three Proline Rogues, Three Proline Tsunamis, Three GLO Magics, Three GLO Warlocks, Three FLAT TOP ROCS or Three Champion Teebirds... your choice

http://discvan.storenvy.com/collections/48627-black-friday-cyber-monday-3-for-33

Don't forget to use your DGCR discount code for an extra 10% off and you will also get a FREE Paragon Micro-Fiber Throw Towel and Two Stickers.

Throw Well,

Trotter
A1-Discs

Just ordered a Rogue, Teebird, Magic combo!
Nice deal.

I know it's not a Black Friday deal, but Discovering The World is having a Holiday Open House on Dec 3rd and 10th. Walk through their warehouse and hand pick your discs and get 10% off everything. It's worth the trip if you're in SoCal.

Latest posts