• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Black Friday Deals

Scorpio Disc Golf

One day only November 25th 2011 "BLACK FRIDAY MADNESS!!!!!" from 10am-6pm everything in the Store is 20% off. *NOTE*This sale does not apply to online purchases.

The store closes and the sale is over at 6pm. So come on in and get your holiday shopping out of the way.

Located in White Marsh, MD

I know it's not a Black Friday deal, but Discovering The World is having a Holiday Open House on Dec 3rd and 10th. Walk through their warehouse and hand pick your discs and get 10% off everything. It's worth the trip if you're in SoCal.

Stoked for this!

Disc Golf Center- 10% off excluding baskets or GC

Marshall St-10% off stock discs

Disc golf America- 15% off excluding baskets or GC

All last throughout the weekend

Get shopping DGCR!

One caveat I just found to the disc golf center deal, you only get the 10%, not the 10 plus whatever customer rewards you have saved up. Still a good deal but less so. FYI

Marshall St-10% off stock discs
Get shopping DGCR!

Thanks KAK!

xallthey_10percent.jpg

gave in and got the dd DEAL...PLUS A FEW EXTRA STAR TEEDEVILS TO SAVE ME FROM THROWING MY aUS oPEN ONES...ugh caps lock, cant be f'd retyping :-D

20% OFF all Golf Discs coupon on the homepage at Disc Nation -- today only.

Basket sale is still going.. machlites and other Rec baskets on sale, $60 off Freedom (16-chain) and $80 off Liberty (24-chain)

hit up the GGGT sale for some cheap QJ's and wanted to try a 150 class QOLF on the el cheapo. also hit up the gateway combo for a drifit shirt and hat for $30, i picked up a drifit a few weeks ago and love it.

the dynamic discs shirt deal is tempting too, i hit up the 3 for $20 a while ago when they had it. 5 for $30 is pretty sweet. the 3 for $20 a while ago had at least one drifit in it, hoping the new deal is the same.

We are celebrating Small Business Saturday with a Facebook Contest and we are 2 "Likes" away from giving away our first $10.00 in-store Credit.

At 100 "Likes" we will give away $10.00 Credit, at 250 "Likes" we will give away $25.00 Credit and at 500 "Likes" - one lucky winner gets a $50.00 Credit towards whatever they want out of the discvan...

Somebody has to win - might as well be you...

https://www.facebook.com/discvan

Latest posts