• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Black Friday & Holiday 2016 deals. LIST LINKS

Brand new Prodigy BP-1 (ver. 2) backpacks are on ebay for $116.30 delivered -- pretty good deal. Just search for Prodigy BP-1.

Well, I'm broke. The DGA Mach ii basket I wanted 2 years ago was basically shipped for free.
I waited... I guess for some kind of discount.

Can't wait!

VooDoo
http://www.voodoodiscgolf.com/

https://m.facebook.com/Voodoo-Disc-Golf-118454304859464/

fbcover-01-01.png

St3 super black limited edition package with stool and mini. Vid on Facebook page worth a watch. New Tweaks.

Well, I'm broke. The DGA Mach ii basket I wanted 2 years ago was basically shipped for free.
I waited... I guess for some kind of discount.

Can't wait!

Congrats, that basket will last you a lifetime +. Better figure out who to will it to! ;)

I know this is a bit late but here it is...

Discmania is having a "Black Weekend" sale for the 25th-27th. Everything 20% off with the code...BL4CKW33K3ND.

This may be a reach but i know when Mcbeth got sponsored by adidas they had a sale on the outdoor shoe line. I remember it being popular on here.
Well, they are having up to 50% off sale till 12/22.
adidasoutdoor.com

This may be a reach but i know when Mcbeth got sponsored by adidas they had a sale on the outdoor shoe line. I remember it being popular on here.
Well, they are having up to 50% off sale till 12/22.
adidasoutdoor.com

Oh and I should add that when you register you get 20$ off a purchase over 75$. Plus, free shipping and free returns.

Anything new for cyber Monday?

.... the VooDoo st3 package sold out thankfully. I spent much time trying to justify buying it for a new speed cart project or as trading stock. So fine. Such nice.

Keen is doing 20% off sale, no discount code needed for cyber Monday. They also ship free if you don't want your goodies qiuck, shipping is smart post ( 4 to 7 days ).

I already ordered myself a pair of the new green Nasu WP's!

Cabela's has free shipping (no minimum purchase) for a limited time and a decent number of hiking shoes (but not all hikers) on sale, including waterproof Keens and Merrels. Some decent deals on outerwear and cold weather gear as well.

Last edited: