• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Black Zero Line HARD Pure???

I know that black polymer most use, comes out a little softer. That's what Dave F. Says anyways. So maybe that's why?

There are black hard Judges, so it stands to reason that Pures could be made as well. Time to bug Latitude.

Those judges are apparently a little softer that hard classic in other colors though.

The record Judges maybe. But I have a non-record black classic Judge that is as stiff as my yellow, orange, and aqua Judges.

I gotcha. I'm kinda a noob when it comes to dynamic discs. I'm more familiar with Westside and lat.64

I've got a pair of black zero hard Pures also, one is my main putter, the other 10/10 in storage as a backup. Got mine from a DD order just before AM Worlds. Couldn't pass them up when I saw them on there and so glad I picked them up as the black is soooo beautiful :)

DD had to have some at least as recent as a couple weeks ago. A buddy of mine showed up to the course with a few. Firm but not overly stiff. Not quite as grippy as the record judge gray first runs but pretty sweet feeling to me. I laughed at him he's got a different putter each week. Judges in every plastic, then wardens in every plastic, now he's trying pures. He putts fine with all of them just can't stop thinking there is one magic putter out there somewhere. Not like I'm any better. I bought a swirly gray classic warden today at DD just because it looked pretty. I don't even throw wardens lol.