• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Blizzard from Innova Factory

Yeah I've got my starlite wraith and boss on some awesome lines. Just had to hyzer flip it. Even the boss, I have to put a bit of an angle on it.

My Starlite Boss bombs well on hyzer-flips, as well. It's touchy, though, and the wind is no friend...

i used to have a pop top blizz wraith, bubbles in flight plate. good disc, not too flippy at all. didnt glide so much but accurate D.

so, why even bother throwing said discs?

I bought them because they were on sale for $10.99 and I wanted to see how the StarLite and Blizzard stuff flew (supposed to hold their pattern in the wind better). On any day with no to light wind they're solid, awesome lines and D out of them. They're fun to throw, I just don't think I'll be bagging both Wraith and Boss in the StarLite plastic though.

My f2s are almost all flecks in the rim.

About F2 stamps, I like the simplicity, and yes there are good ones out there. I have a F2 FD with a rainbow confetti stamp.