• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Blizzard Technology

I just posted this in another thread but thought I could get a better opinion over here. So I am pretty bummed about an order I made recently cause this is a retail disc and they sent this to me, wouldn't you be bummed? The spot is all bubbles so no question it would get worked over on any contact. Not a good selection in town so have to order on line. I am not going to mention where I bought it but pretty sad they would send this garbage to me.

Attachments

• IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 106
I just posted this in another thread but thought I could get a better opinion over here. So I am pretty bummed about an order I made recently cause this is a retail disc and they sent this to me, wouldn't you be bummed? The spot is all bubbles so no question it would get worked over on any contact. Not a good selection in town so have to order on line. I am not going to mention where I bought it but pretty sad they would send this garbage to me.
thats bunk. i cant believe innova lets this stuff out of the factory.

That should definitely have been an x out at minimum..if not scrapped all together. I'd try to get your money back if I were you.

If you don't mind me asking...what retailer sent that to you in that condition?

I don't want to give anyone a bad rep so I will see how they handle it with their customer service first. Either way Plastic Cannon said it best, Innova should not of let that out of their factory. Thanks you two for your opionions, just backs mine up.

I don't want to give anyone a bad rep so I will see how they handle it with their customer service first. Either way Plastic Cannon said it best, Innova should not of let that out of their factory. Thanks you two for your opionions, just backs mine up.

I completely understand. Good luck with getting a circular replacement!

The retailer may be a large one (disc golf center?) and they may not look over each disc when they toss it int he box. I am sure they will help you out. If not id complain to innova.

The retailer may be a large one (disc golf center?) and they may not look over each disc when they toss it int he box. I am sure they will help you out. If not id complain to innova.

I've dealt with Disc Golf Center in person before. They look over almost everything.

Still waiting to hear back from the online retailer but did message Innova and they sent me this friendly response! Have never had an issue like this but quick response and great customer service from Innova.

Thank you for throwing INNOVA. We apologize that you received a defective part. That disc is a definite bogey on our behalf. We do have five different stages of quality control and we apologize that this disc was not caught before being released.

Please let us know the name of the retailer and the date the disc was purchased. It is usually easier for you to work directly with the vendor. However, if they will not help, please let us know so we may take care of this.

Again, we apologize for the bogey and for any inconvenience. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to make this right for you.

Still waiting to hear back from the online retailer but did message Innova and they sent me this friendly response! Have never had an issue like this but quick response and great customer service from Innova.

Thank you for throwing INNOVA. We apologize that you received a defective part. That disc is a definite bogey on our behalf. We do have five different stages of quality control and we apologize that this disc was not caught before being released.

Please let us know the name of the retailer and the date the disc was purchased. It is usually easier for you to work directly with the vendor. However, if they will not help, please let us know so we may take care of this.

Again, we apologize for the bogey and for any inconvenience. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to make this right for you.

innovas been good when ive got ahold of them before. they esp should with that f up.

What kind of distance do you have? My girlfriend was consistently getting 260-280 with a 150 valk, I got her a 130 blizzard wraith and she's getting an extra 20' on average with a handful of 325'ish throws.[/QUOTE

Holy cow ! Does she have unattached frisbee throwing female friends?

I didnt want to do this, but I've thrown a few in my bag to compete at places like Phil Moore (Bg Championships) and the Toboggan course at Am Nats... They aren't my longest discs, but they are my longest Hyzer the whole way discs which is helpful on a long open course with OB.

Not a hole in Charlotte (worlds MA1 division) where you need them. Well maybe #18 Angry Beaver, #2, #18 Hornets Nest.

I didnt want to do this, but I've thrown a few in my bag to compete at places like Phil Moore (Bg Championships) and the Toboggan course at Am Nats... They aren't my longest discs, but they are my longest Hyzer the whole way discs which is helpful on a long open course with OB.

Not a hole in Charlotte (worlds MA1 division) where you need them. Well maybe #18 Angry Beaver, #2, #18 Hornets Nest.

Not sure if you've played Tobo before but you will only utilize that type of line on holes #17 and #13 if you're RHBH.

Are you saying he shouldn't throw them because he'll only throw it on two holes for one specific course? :\

I could give a rats hairy arse what someone throws when or where. :p
He had just mentioned he used them for big sweeping hyzer only lines, which I stated there are really only a couple holes at Tobo where this is the preferred line. Unless of course you're lefty backhand or throw right hand foreskin, and then there are a slew.:D

I could give a rats hairy arse what someone throws when or where. :p
He had just mentioned he used them for big sweeping hyzer only lines, which I stated there are really only a couple holes at Tobo where this is the preferred line. Unless of course you're lefty backhand or throw right hand foreskin, and then there are a slew.:D

I'll carry a disc for just 1 or 2 holes...but thanks for the heads up. I'm flying in so I'll only be carrying what I can fit in all the pockets of my Competition Bag. I think somewhere around 35 discs... so the 23 I normally carry and 12 backups of things I can't replace new. I don't care if I lose a blizzard disc, probably can purchase one again.

Latest posts