• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bragging about cubby aces and short hole aces

A couple of my aces were actually legitimate attempts at getting an ace. So I do not agree with the sentiment that they are accidents, the basket got in the way or whatever else BS.

A few of the others were attempts at getting close to the basket and they went in. So there may have been some luck involved with those.

A couple were absolutely lucky because they were rickers of trees.

One took home $300.

Most were under 200 ft. A couple are over. Recently I found out that the one I thought was 300 ft turned out to be 270 because on of my cardmates had a range finder with him. Oh well.

Aces are fun, no matter how they happen.

Agreed. No conversational gambit makes me want to run headlong into traffic more than fantasy sports talk. Aces, or anything DG-related, is pretty good talk in my book.

Let me tell you about the dream I had last night...

Way worse

Let me tell you about the dream I had last night...

Way worse

Yeah, but I'm used to that. My wife, a lovely woman who is articulate, funny, and interesting otherwise must absolutely recount in excruciating detail every dream that she has. I've learned to just nod and occasionally make an interested-sounding "hmmm" in the back of my throat once in a while.

Yeah, but I'm used to that. My wife, a lovely woman who is articulate, funny, and interesting otherwise must absolutely recount in excruciating detail every dream that she has. I've learned to just nod and occasionally make an interested-sounding "hmmm" in the back of my throat once in a while.

I just make a grocery list in my head when someone does that to me.

Never in the history of humans has anyone made a description of their dream sound interesting.

I just make a grocery list in my head when someone does that to me.

Never in the history of humans has anyone made a description of their dream sound interesting.

Well I was going to share my dream about breaking down in front of a sorority house on a dark and stormy night but...

Latest posts