• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

brent hambrick memorial practice

TBpantsReaper

Hey guys, I'm going to be making a few trips to Columbus to start getting some time in on the course before the memorial. I am new to the course and state so I am unfamiliar with the layout. I am registering In advanced and believe we are playing the 27 hole bhm course plus a temp "west" course?

I'm wondering what and where and how I should practice this course to be tournament ready. Is the west course only open for the 2 days prior to the tourney?

I am staying in Dayton and will be heading to Columbus 2 or 3 times for all day trips on a few Sundays. If any locals or anyone else who wants to practice wants to help show me around that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!

Yup, West Course is only open a few days before. You definitely need to hit it up too before the tournament.

Great thread link. thank you!. I'm heading down this Sunday hopefully 10-14 will be open. I'll be there Friday morning as well to put some time in on the west side before the doubles that afternoon.
I'm very excited. This is my little vacation while I'm in Ohio for the year.
Anyone else on here playing advanced as well?

Latest posts