• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brys Park, SCS MI

rolo tony

Par Member
Just noticed this course on the directory, no reviews yet. Anyone play it yet or have any info on it?

Damn, now i'm gonna have to drive all the way to St. Clair Shores, just to play a 12 holer with multiple tees! :rolleyes:

aw dang!!
i'll have to play this course this week mon-thur. (whatever day its not raining)

hope ta see you out there!

played it today, super easy, no elevation, no trees barely. not worth your time if your far away but im only 5 mins so much better then 25 mins to wagner or firefighters or 45 to cass..

I got a chance to play this course last week. It was lacking signage so I will hold off with a "formal review" until I see the finished product. I will say this though, I'm stoked to have any kind of course within 5 min from me. You can play a quick 12 in about a half hour or go for 23 in just under in hour. The holes are on the short side (it's a small park) so leave your bosses and the like at home. I see this course as a nice practice type course if you want to work out some mid range or putters and see what they can do. I just got a Mako so I'm planning on going out there with just that to see what it can do.

I got a chance to play this course last week. It was lacking signage so I will hold off with a "formal review" until I see the finished product. I will say this though, I'm stoked to have any kind of course within 5 min from me. You can play a quick 12 in about a half hour or go for 23 in just under in hour. The holes are on the short side (it's a small park) so leave your bosses and the like at home. I see this course as a nice practice type course if you want to work out some mid range or putters and see what they can do. I just got a Mako so I'm planning on going out there with just that to see what it can do.

Thanks for mini review! I will hold off untill next spring to play it based on that.

Thanks for mini review! I will hold off untill next spring to play it based on that.

No problem. There won't be too many nice days left. With your location you'de be better off planning a sweet day trip to Hudson Mills, or hell, stony, addison, cass benton, etc. Y'know, make the most of whatever good-ish weather we might have left