• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Bulldog

iloqutiss1

Par Member
Am I the only person in the world to throw the Bulldog? It's great for headwind putts and approaches because its very overstable.

One of the guys i play with uses it as his primary driver. He throws sidearm and has found every disc that he uses. He had lost his other driver and while looking for it found a bulldog.

he is crazy good with it too. drives them about 325-350 and accurate. kicks our butts everytime

The bulldog became OOP. I think the hydra is very similar to the bulldog(if not the same disc)

The bulldog became OOP. I think the hydra is very similar to the bulldog(if not the same disc)

Hydra is the same mold as the Bulldog...if you like the Bulldog they now make it in a super sweet champ looking R-Pro in REALLY bright colors...and they float (bulldog does too)

They're pretty neat.

\/\/

they seem awful close to a bulldog... I have a pair of these and i bet they molded them to be bulldogs with a different plastic....or wonder what the back of an old bulldog says/stamped compared to the hydra.

Am I the only person in the world to throw the Bulldog? It's great for headwind putts and approaches because its very overstable.

I used to throw one, until I lost it. Then I took some years off, came back, and remembered that I really liked my Bulldog for windy days. Went to a disc store, was shocked that it was no longer made.

The guy working at the store said the Skeeter would be a good replacement. :doh:

I don't shop at that disc store anymore. I also bought a hydra.

Latest posts