• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Camelbak!

rxflores

Bogey Member
I've been using my old backpack for a disc bag and theres no room for a Camelbak bladder. Anyone use a Camelbak that has room for like 8-10 disc and 2 putters? that's easily accessible and not huge. Thanks in advance

I cant help you on the original question, but if you want a less views and more answers ratio... I would get rid of the ! and replace with a ? in the title. Good Luck.

I have been using a CamelBak Cloud Walker pack. I can hold about 10-12 discs and a 70 fl. oz. (2L) bladder. I rolled up a towel and put it in the bottom of the bag so my discs are more accessible.

-carney

I'm kind of on the other side of the line here. I got a CamelBak bottle and hose and have it in my golf bag. Couldn't be happier.

Yep, been using this setup for the last year or so. Nice during those hot months where you're carrying 64oz. of fluids (two 32oz. bottles). Just have to remember to not set the hose down into the dirt.

Sewed the elastic loops on in about 15 minutes using scraps of stuff I had around the house.

picture.php

^^lol. But that's real smart. But I don't use a big bag and straps but maybe I could rig something like that on my backpack and make room for a bladder or bottle. How much the hose cost the blue tubing thing a the bottles?

That's kind of what I am thinking. A lot more convenient in between holes to just grab a sip off the hose. You guys are smart!