• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Camp Sankanac

Sankanac opend up again this week after a short break for the hunting season.

Any word on the new hole info?

Eco81,

I toured the new holes with Pastor Jeff over a month ago, however it's going to take a considerable chunk of time to properly write them up. While Jeff says that there's a possibility that a few of these holes might be debuted during the Thanksgiving Doubles tournament with temporary baskets, it's going to be a long time before most of these holes have been cleared, money for baskets raised, baskets installed, and properly groomed for regular play.

Please bear with us and have some patience at this time. However, rest assured that the new holes are indeed going to be SPECTACULAR!!!

I am not trying to rush the install of these holes, I just want to know where they are on the property and the descriptions of the holes.

Time to move this thread to the top for a great course

Any updates? On new layouts or progress of baskets?

^^^ Yes please...Tried to play a couple weeks ago and to my dismay encountered the dreded orange cone on 1, had to play French Creek instead

Played the course yesterday (friday) for the first time. Amazing. I emailed the camp earlier in the week to ensure they were open. I received a very prompt reply. They were open 10-2. Got that at 10 and played 18 in 2 hrs. I can't say enough about this course, beautiful. Worth the hassle.

Finally got out and played camp sanakanc again and what a fun course. It was in perfect shape. Any storm made had been cleaned up and I think the only thing that really happen was a tree fell on hole 3 making the right side of the fairway a little more open. I shot a 62 and felt good about the round. The tee pad on hole 4 was slippery as normal but every other tee pad was nice and dry

Can't wait to see the new holes. Hopefully after the tourney there in early April, they might either have enough funds to get the baskets they want or maybe preview the hole.

Is there any type of lost/found at Sankanac? I'd love to get my red Sidewinder lost a few weeks ago near the top left on #8.

They keep any lost discs on the main office you just need to find someone to let you in and loo through the discs. I have also found one of my discs on top of the info stand by the 1st tee.

Would Anyone that knows the layout of the new holes be able to draw them over google maps or something?

I've been meaning to provide a verbal description of the new holes for months now, and adding a google maps layout would be helpful too. I just gotta find the time. Soon, I promise!

fyi...got a text, Sankanac is closed for deer hunting season this week, re-opens Sunday 1/27.

I hear rumor of random draw doubles sundays at 1130... il let you know after sunday

Latest posts