• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE IN BUZZZES THANKS??

Triflusal

* Ace Member *
HEY THERE GUYS i was just wondering what the difference in stability and stuff is in the different buzzzzes. there are so many and i am confused. what is the difference between a wasp tooled buzzz a buzzz tooled buzzz a buzzzz ss and a buzzz GT? discraft is so inconsistent and confusing in their naming schemes!!

what does 2nd run and 1st run and 2nd 1st run mean toooo?? thanks guys!!!!!!!

Yeah, and how many damn z's go on that thing, anyway?

I donte spels rel good an wins I rites buzzz tha techar saay my hed is ful of rocs.

Just like my bag.

tooling is the raised lettering on the bottom of the discs or inside the rims. Wasp tooled buzzz's have WASP in the rim, BUZZZ for buzzz tooled.

Buzzz SS is just like the Avenger SS, Nuke SS, Surge SS. SS stands for Super Straight or less stable less fade, can be easier to throw with less power.

Buzzz GT has a Groove Top or thumb trac if you wanna call it that.
beiwps.jpg

First runs well they are the first run of the mold. They usually state this on the stamp.

2nd first runs was a second run of the first run mold. The mold used was the same mold that was modifed from the wasp(which is how we got the wasp tooled buzzz's)

Standard thought on stability for different plastic.

Less to more stable:
Pro d
Elite X
ESP FLX
ESP
Elite Z
Cryztal Z
Cryztal FLX
Glo Z
FR & 2nd FR.

This varies disc to disc run to run depending on dominess & PLH. For info on that use the search feature at the top right of the forum header. You can find almost this exact post from other people in other threads.

You forgot about halloween, a special blend ;)

as sarcastic as your post is, the difference is that i can really answer your post. A few might disagree with my stability assesments, but i can list them.

When i asked for flight comparisons for collector rocs, it seemed like no one threw them.

HEY THERE GUYS i was just wondering what the difference in stability and stuff is in the different buzzzzes. there are so many and i am confused. what is the difference between a wasp tooled buzzz a buzzz tooled buzzz a buzzzz ss and a buzzz GT? discraft is so inconsistent and confusing in their naming schemes!!

HEY THERE DUDE!(awesome troll start by the way) Let me tell you the difference!!! First of all, UNLIKE rocs, there are only two molds!!!! In those two molds, the only difference is plastics - which as EVERYONE knows, have different wear properties! The Buzzz is Discrafts standard midrange. The Buzzz SS is a similar midrange, that is slightly less stable, and more appealing to newer players/lower snap players/advanced players looking for that beat in standard buzz they just lost. THEY EVEN COME IN DIFFERENT COLORS AND STAMPS!!!! Pretty badass, I know. First run buzz's/retooled wasp buzz's/current run buzz's are all the same. Second run's were pretty domey, which players did not like, but discraft fixed that in every recent run that I've seen. You also can't get the second runs anymore(much like any roc you find/win/buy and like). Any other newb questions from a 2855 post user, please feel free to ask!!!

Sad part is I didnt even look at who posted it before I started the 15 min response... lol Thanks Tri

HEY THERE DUDE!(awesome troll start by the way) Let me tell you the difference!!! First of all, UNLIKE rocs, there are only two molds!!!! In those two molds, the only difference is plastics - which as EVERYONE knows, have different wear properties! The Buzzz is Discrafts standard midrange. The Buzzz SS is a similar midrange, that is slightly less stable, and more appealing to newer players/lower snap players/advanced players looking for that beat in standard buzz they just lost. THEY EVEN COME IN DIFFERENT COLORS AND STAMPS!!!! Pretty badass, I know. First run buzz's/retooled wasp buzz's/current run buzz's are all the same. Second run's were pretty domey, which players did not like, but discraft fixed that in every recent run that I've seen. You also can't get the second runs anymore(much like any roc you find/win/buy and like). Any other newb questions from a 2855 post user, please feel free to ask!!!

This guy's name is pretty awesome. Just sayin'...

Me like Buzzz 2.

What a troll.

Sounds like a Roc lover who turns around the bad things he heared about his Rocs.

Could not be further from the truth though. It aint rocket science, unlike with Rocs.

While I think Trifusal knew the answer, I think he thought this would be helpful for the newer members who ask this question all of the time.....or he wanted to see what silly answers he would get.

I THINK BUZZZES AND METEORS ARE THE EXACT SAME THING. SOMETIMES THOUGH THEY FLY LIKE ROCS.

OH AND EVERY EUROPEAN DISC EVER MADE IS OBJECTIVELY BETTER THAN THE BUZZZ BECAUSE ITS COOL AND STUFF AND MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A SUPERIOR GOLFER WHEN PEOPLE LOOK IN MY BAG AND GO "OMGWTFBBQ?"

ALSO IF YOU DONT GET A PEARLY BLUEBERRY CE TAFFY FLX BARR STAMP WASP TOOLED NO PATENT NO. BUZZZ THAT WAS MADE IN DECEMBER OF 2003 AT INNOVAS CERTIFIED ORGANIC FACTORY THEN YOU ARE THROWING A PIECE OF **** DISC AND I HATE YOU.

IM GOING TO THE MARKETPLACE TO SELL PLASTIC FOR 5X WHAT ITS WORTH, SEE YA.

I've owned FR, 2FR, buzzz tooled barstamps, wasp tooled, etc.

There is actually a difference in the wing shape between the runs. But the mold doesn't necessarily link to the tooling/stamp with absolute consistency. I have a barstamp wasp tooled that compares exactly to a regular/new stamp Buzzz. I also have a Buzzz tooled barstamp that compares more to the 2FR than to the current mold/runs.

Unfortunately, if you're looking for anything other than a current stamp/run/mold Buzzz, it's best to get your hands on 3-4 of them and pick which one fits the role you're looking for, then sell the rest. That's what Nikko does.

In my opinion, unless you're getting a FR or 2FR Buzzz that you know for sure the mold will be different, stock Buzzzes are everything you'll want a Buzzz to be. Want more stability? Go max weight Glo Z, or pink Z. Want less stability? Go lighter weight, look for one that's beat up, or simply throw it into a tree a dozen times.