• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Car vs disc

Not surprising. Frank Liske, be it a nice family park, and good place to air out your arm, is a rather poorly designed course. Drivers and pedestrians were obviously an afterthought. Hole 7 is probably the best example. Waited on that hole numerous times for walkers on the path.

a garbage truck will make the rim of a glo warlock about 1/4" thick which will basically make it fly like a 10m brick.

I always try and run over a disc I see in the road. I figure I'm doing a favor. It's obviously too overstable and needs beat in a bit!

During a recent round I threw my R-Pro Wahoo into a road. I always run after my disc when its in a road, but this time I didn't make it. This guy came at about 5mph and rolled right over my disc. I don't know how he couldn't see it. It's bright red. Thankfully R-Pro plastic is hard as a rock and it didn't get damaged but I hate it when people are so oblivious.

I had two discs get run over in one round this year. I'm waiting for my name to show up on that old DG records web page.