• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cashing Out!

I won a ctp once. Got a dragon and traded it up for a Z Surge!

$12 in a post ace race doubles gathering this past fall in Fairmont, WV. It paid for lunch and a little gas for my buddy. :)

It amazes me what a low money sport DG is sometimes. I don't think 5 of the top 10 name DG "pros" come close to making a living playing this sport.

I played online poker tournaments for many years and the poker tournament forums have the exact same threads. "What's your biggest cash?" "How much have you won in one tournment?" Poker is a bunch of fat drunk guys around a table and it is on ESPN. DG on TV? nah..

Sorry DGer, but the poker tournament threads are much more fun and inspiring. I have no future making a living at DG.

Mine
----
Poker - $18,540 50$ entry 2000+ players
DG - $24 - 20$ entry - 15 players - tied 5th lost playoff

and in DG you even get your prize $ in vouchers for retail priced products LOL!!

Last edited:
Took 95$ at valpo tourney in plastic. Also just yesterday i got 125$ for ace and the win in league doubles.

For The Once Around The Mountain I took $40, last weekend at The peoples Champ $20.
There my only pay outs. Ill play some unsanctioned tournies and just get plastic.

Took home $140 on Wednesday during at our weekly doubles night. $100 for hitting an ace, $10 for that same hole being a CTP, and then $30 for finishing in 1st place.

It was a good night! Plus that was my first Ace after playing for 4 1/2 years!

About $30 in plastic back in March. I got $40 cash on an ace pot throw off a few years back.

I think Christy got $135 plus another $75 for her US women's win.

I think my max was like 45 bucks or something but at this point we don't even know what to do with 20...a lot of times she will donate hers to someone who didn't get anything (a kid or another woman).
So she's rewarding people for their failures?

$23 in weekly doubles league. I finished in the money 2 out of 5 weeks. And just out of the money 2 other weeks. I'm hoping to keep cashing in at least a little. Took home a few bucks for 4th in the 2011 Ice Bowl too.

It amazes me what a low money sport DG is sometimes. I don't think 5 of the top 10 name DG "pros" come close to making a living playing this sport.

I played online poker tournaments for many years and the poker tournament forums have the exact same threads. "What's your biggest cash?" "How much have you won in one tournment?" Poker is a bunch of fat drunk guys around a table and it is on ESPN. DG on TV? nah..

Sorry DGer, but the poker tournament threads are much more fun and inspiring. I have no future making a living at DG.

Mine
----
Poker - $18,540 50$ entry 2000+ players
DG - $24 - 20$ entry - 15 players - tied 5th lost playoff

and in DG you even get your prize $ in vouchers for retail priced products LOL!!

Coach me? Since black friday I've spent my sunday afternoons playing DG all day instead of mass tabling ssmtts :(:(:(:(:(

And to answer the question in the OP, I've won a few discs in local weekly tournaments.

Last edited:
Won a discatcher sport which is like 165-195 somewhere around there and $90 at a B-tier.

Latest posts