• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cashing Out!

slowRoll

Banned
Not counting Ace Payouts... What is the larget amount of money/store credit/prizes you've ever won playing in a discgolf tournament?

I took home a $110 voucher from our local dg shop once. All the others I have won have been under $100. And can we please be honorable and keep it honest on this one? There is really no point in inflating your numbers guys. Be honest, chime in, and lets see who really did what in this big $ sport we all love. :hfive:

The most was last year: 40$ for doubles on Friday (took 4th) and tied for 4th 5th and 6th on Saturday and got 30$. So 70$ in a weekend is my best.

Took 3rd and $95 back in April. There was a huge MA2 turnout at that tourney - almost 40 people. Got 2nd and $45 at the tourney the day before. That was a good weekend.

An X Wildcat, 4 used shot glasses and a baseball cap with a construction company logo on it. That was my first tournament and I got 2nd in Rec and a CTP. At that same tournament my friend won a painting of a Wizard as a consolation prize.

I won $85 at a local b tier for 2nd place.

I still throw like a n00b sometimes so my payouts have been few. :(
I've also only played in local weeklies and monthlies.

My biggest payout was $35 in gift certificates from Discovering the World. ;)

This was from a monthly at Chavez Ridge. I took first place in Rec and also hit an ace which I won $100.

I was stoked! :p

My first tourny I took $80, got $100 for winning an unsanctioned, around $80 for 5th in the Atlanta Open, My first Advanced tournament I got $225 with 8 people in my division?(got a discacther sport!)...and Last weekend I won advanced in an unsanctioned and got $100. All was in Funny Money.

$525 for a one day B Tier. I've finished 2nd in an "A" tier and an "NT" and didn't make more than that.

That's why I add the sarcastic "big $ sport" in my OP. When the #20 guy in the world makes less than an average accountant, it doesn't take an accountant :rolleyes: to realize that we aren't in it for the cheese.

I think my most is $125? for 1st place in an INT. tournament.
Last week at COTO I came in 2nd and got $100.

I think Christy got $135 plus another $75 for her US women's win.

I think my max was like 45 bucks or something but at this point we don't even know what to do with 20...a lot of times she will donate hers to someone who didn't get anything (a kid or another woman).

i have been on quite the hiatus from tournaments since i first became involved in the sport. i remember winning the rec division in my first tourney, if i recall correctly i basically paid my entry fee and got 2 discs..

recently, i have been playing in a local doubles league when i am free on that night... paid and played 3 times and my last time, i cleaned out a year+ old ace pot for $235

I almost always win something, but not ever very much (small Masters or GrandMasters divisions). I think ~$50 has been my biggest take.

Latest posts