• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cashing Out!

Ive done 80 in unsanctioned wins (walked with 150 after taking the CTPs for ace pots), and I remember TX States a couple years ago was over 150. Duos in the Desert last years win got me and my partner 105 each.

105 for taking 2nd in an unsanctioned tournament, but that was just the payout at the end. I also won 15 at one of the four courses and 45 at another of the courses, plus an ace at the last course got me 48 dollars. So total was 213 dollars.

I believe my best was for finishing second in INT for our players challenge series last year. I got about $75 worth of discs, towels, and minis. Also got a 3 man tent, sleeping bag, tripod chair, and trophy tag for getting player of the year. Probably my biggest accomplishment so far in my time of discing.

I'm really supprised there haven't been more people here talking about the $160 basket they won. I've finished in 2nd place 3 times in tourneys where 1st gets a basket. My $50 or so in discs were nice, but I really wanted to bring one of those buckets home.

I have won three Innova travel baskets with acompanying trophy. For winning Advanced for the PA state championships last June, I won $120 in funny money and a paid entrance into the 2011 Am Nationals which I think is $81 for a total of $201. That was a pretty awesome am payout for a b tier.

That's why I add the sarcastic "big $ sport" in my OP. When the #20 guy in the world makes less than an average accountant, it doesn't take an accountant :rolleyes: to realize that we aren't in it for the cheese.

That $525 was a tourney I won in 1995. The money is much better now. I've recently won some one day events with purses between $450-$500. I play masters now and don't travel to the bigger events because I have passed the point of being a superstar and now I play for fun and hope to reimburse my tournament expenses.

I can't wait. Shot a 890's round followed by a 1020's round last year with an ace on the Fish Hole!!! Good times. Can't wait to be there.

I checked the Southern Nationals stats page and the most I've won this year at a tournament is, 4th place, 85$

However, I am the #1 cash earner for INT in the SN with $1,159.50

speaking of ace pots, Aaron Sims of Mobile,AL hit an ace at the SNAC last year in Memphis for over $1,300.

Wish one of my ace pots would have been even close to that...

Best for me is around 80. Not positive on exact anymore. I usually take 40-70 most tourneys.

350 in a Tx10 finale awhile back. Got 200 a couple times this year

I have won three Innova travel baskets with acompanying trophy. For winning Advanced for the PA state championships last June, I won $120 in funny money and a paid entrance into the 2011 Am Nationals which I think is $81 for a total of $201. That was a pretty awesome am payout for a b tier.

That is. :thmbup:

My best is $125 in ADV for a C TiER
AND, just over $200 for a non sanctioned tournament - included a room for the night as part of the $200. Plus, in the ring of fire I won a case of beer, two shirts, and a disc. All my other tournaments were nowhere near that. $75 - 85 was my best previously.

Last edited:
$13...and I made it rain
MAKEITRAIN.gif

My biggest payout is $875 for winning the Big Arms on the Brazos in Lubbock, TX back in 2003 I believe. The cool thing was that it was only a 1 day tourney.

Latest posts