• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] CE BEAST, YES IT DOES EXIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

jswoods1984

Salient Disc Test Team
Hey everyone, I am looking for one of the very limited CE Beasts that were made. These were made as a test run before the swoosh stamp first run DX Beasts. Very few were made, and I believe the ones that were made were distributed to team members at the time. I have LOTS to trade and also some PayPal, who's got one of these? Also, to my knowledge, they should all be this purple color. I am however also interested in the yellow ones that they made shortly after for the team with the team member's names on the back.

Attachments

• Beast1.jpg
    Beast1.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 425
  • Beast2.jpg
    Beast2.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 252
CE Beast were never made. Pro Line Beast is what you want/ looking for

I have several Pro Line Beasts, and I know that it may look like just a pearly beast, but that is not the case. What you are looking at in those pictures is a Beast made in 2002 BEFORE the first run DX swoosh stamped Beasts, VERY FEW were made and I am told that they were only given to team members and a select couple people who happened to know somebody in the factory at the time. You're talking to a guy that has arguably the most rare Beast collection out there, and these are some that I know for a fact exist, but I don't currently own myself. Again, believe it or not, the Beast in that picture is pre Pro Line, and I've been trying to get the one pictured for over a year now. Thank you for the free bumps though! Now who's got one?!

This isn't the entire collection, and I apologize for the bad picture, but there are some notable Beasts in here. Top left is a Jeff Ash Brainwave Pre Barry, I have a Pro Line with the GCC Tourney stamp, the DD initialed Beast is an old mold SB Star Beast and to my knowledge is one of a kind, the one to the left of that is an unstamped FR Pro Line with TONS of flashing and it came from Dave Feldberg's collection, there is also an old mold with the ZoneDriven stamp, then we have 4 ice clear Pre Barrys with different stamps, and THEN we have 3 GOLD Pre Barry Beasts (one of which has an Aviar stamp, one snowflake stamp and one green stamp, but also have a used one with the snowflake stamp as well) and these are the only 4 gold beasts that I have ever come across, always looking for more. Those are some of my favorites.

Attachments

• Beast Collection.jpg
    Beast Collection.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 371
damm you werent messing around. coolest beasts ive ever had my hands on were a old pro beast preflight numbers with a rainbow stamp which just looked awesome, and i used to own a 1x but traded it away.

your first pro line, the magenta one looks awesome and same with that cotton candy swirl champ one. nice collection!!

Yeah, the magenta Pro Line is pretty sweet. It feels a little different than any of the other pro lines that I have owned and currently own. Super grippy and a little chalky. That's honestly one of my personal favorites as well, but without touching it, you wouldn't know how special it is

If you're talking about those black ones that are marked as Champ Beasts then yeah, I've seen em. They are pretty sweet, but I even let my proto star Beast go because I am currently only really collecting old mold beasts, and even the mini proto stars are the new mold.

That does look like a sweet pre barry, and not far off from the color of my pro line that feels amazing!! REALLY need to find one of these CE Beasts though, I'll just have to keep bumping it

You can see one in the pictures that I posted in the intro to this thread, they exist, and that is what they look like

Status
Not open for further replies.