• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Oh man, I was at that Champs vs. Chumps. I felt so bad for the blonde lady. Awkward AF, Nate didn't even know what to say. The second hole she's on the tee, and the whole gallery along the fairway begins backing up, and then how right they were. I really do feel sorry for her, but man, my sides HURT watching this the other night, having experienced it the first time.

Also, great group of young guns out there :thmbup:

The second hole she's on the tee, and the whole gallery along the fairway begins backing up

I noticed that, too. Cracked me up.

Seriously though, I admire how Sexton walks the tricky line of needling the Chumps without demeaning them. It would be so easy to come off as a talented Pro making fun of amateurs, and he doesn't go there.

Oh man, I was at that Champs vs. Chumps. I felt so bad for the blonde lady. Awkward AF, Nate didn't even know what to say. The second hole she's on the tee, and the whole gallery along the fairway begins backing up, and then how right they were. I really do feel sorry for her, but man, my sides HURT watching this the other night, having experienced it the first time.

My wife and I were laughing out loud. Partly because we've both been that person on the tee, but mostly because of how parents were running to grab their kids and dragging them out of the way like a comedy sketch.

I didn't see this in hole 2 on part 1 or hole 11 of part 2? Which vid are you talking about? Thx.

Re: the blonde from champs vs chumps. I think round 2 of zoo town open features the worst pro shot I have ever seen filmed. Grady Shue throws 15 feet directly to the right of the pad. Apparently he tripped and was trying to pull his swing back. Saved the 3 too which was cool.

First throw that hits a guy in the shoulder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9fVHPmifr0&t=1370s

Kids get moved by parents, and then she throws between them. :doh:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9fVHPmifr0&t=1703s

Latest posts