• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] champ glow classic rocs

dehaas

* Ace Member *
Dgv has had these for a week or so and I haven't seen a thread on them yet. If these came out flat I'd consider checking them out...i loved the champ classic roc back in the day. Or does nobody care now that the suspect is out? I used the classic roc as an upshot disc and used the suspect the exact same way.

Interesting that they're Ranchos, all the new crappy CCR's I've seen were San Marinos...has anyone ever seen/thrown a Rancho Champ Classic?

They need to make Ontarios. Those were the best.

Thats what I would like as well, but the Pro Classics Ive seen were Rancho and I liked those so this kinda peaks my interest.

It seems odd that these are still in stock. When was the last time they made a champ glow Rancho Roc?

We have some on order with a custom stamp. Looking forward to seeing how these throw.

The ones we received today were fairly domey, but I did not dig too far into the box. I think I'll still have to pick one up.

Latest posts