• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Amoeba Stingrays....it's time!

I'm not posting because I'm interested in getting one, but if you want to get a good image of the stamp, you could probably use a flat-bed scanner like one you would use for documents. That way, you could make sure that the image is oriented correctly, and that it is not skewed improperly due to camera angles.

I'm not posting because I'm interested in getting one, but if you want to get a good image of the stamp, you could probably use a flat-bed scanner like one you would use for documents. That way, you could make sure that the image is oriented correctly, and that it is not skewed improperly due to camera angles.

I was thinking about that myself. It would have to be a perfect, straight on shot with a tripod to get it right with a camera. Also the disc has some slight dome to it as well which could mess with the stamp. NOt sure how to adjust for this. Hopefully they have the artwork and it's all good

I dunno... all the old school stamp discs so far have come in real stiff champ and have been extra-stable. I would be sad to spend a bunch of money on Stingrays that fade...

UPDATE! Heard back from Innova and basically they said the request has been heard and is under discussion. No guarantees about if/when it will be run but at least it's on the table. That sounds fair to me and I think that's all you can ask for. Basically they said to keep drumming up support so let's keep the requests coming!

Never did a Champion Stingray design... but here's a not used Champion Cobra stamp.... I wonder how well this would go over these days... wow... it's over 10 years old.

nPuX3Un.png

Got another fifty or so pre-orders on facebook! So that brings us close to 100 pre-orders! Will relay to Innova and see what happens. Let's keep the orders coming and hopefully they will notice!

I just ordered a Super Stingray. Hey Superium, what have you got against the SS? Just wondering.

Sprintermatt, Nice artwork. I would love to see that on the new King Cobra I just ordered.

It all depends on whether or not this Stingray would be molded in the San Marino mold or Ontario mold. If it's in the SM mold with the Amoeba stamp....then I'd be in for at least 5.

I just ordered a Super Stingray. Hey Superium, what have you got against the SS? Just wondering.

Sprintermatt, Nice artwork. I would love to see that on the new King Cobra I just ordered.

I think perhaps he just likes the true stingray mold better, that's one of those if its not broken don't fix it type of discs, and they "fixed" it.

Latest posts