• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Amoeba Stingrays....it's time!

kyledstauffer

Eagle Member
I'd like to start a thread similar to what was done with the glow gators and champion pigs asking Innova to make champion stingrays with (in my opinion) one of the coolest stamps of all time! the AMOEBA Stingray! I'd be willing to spearhead this effort since I have an unhealthy fascination with these. Let's get it done! Please post your willingness to purchase in this thread and I'll keep a tally and report to the powers that be. Also feel free to post pics of yours here (I just like to look)! Let's get Champion Amoeba stingrays made!

Personally I'd be in for at least 15-20
So to start: 15

For those of you who don't know what an Amoeba stingray is...see attached

Attachments

• IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 518
I almost thought they had been listed on the factory store. I almost lost my lunch.....

I would buy some for sure!

I'd buy one for my wife, as long as they had them in bright colors and fairly low weights. Picky, yes, but I'm not a Stingray guy.

Are the just regular stingrays with the old stamp? Or is this a completely different mold. I would love like 5 old mold champ stingrays.

Looks like we're up to 35! I'd like to see the old mold too but most likely they would put them on the new super stingray

This is something I've wanted to see for a loooong time now and I hope we can make it happen!

The old San Marino mold wore out that's why dx stingrays are a different mold than the San Marino dx stingrays. IMO innova ruined the stingray when they made the new mold. I have to say as awesome as they would be I would not buy one unless it was a sanny which isn't possible!

The old San Marino mold wore out that's why dx stingrays are a different mold than the San Marino dx stingrays. IMO innova ruined the stingray when they made the new mold. I have to say as awesome as they would be I would not buy one unless it was a sanny which isn't possible!

I thought the old mold stingrays were Ontario molds. I've got a couple of the old molds... The ones with the curved wing not the straight wind that the current version has. But both of my old ones say Ontario on the bottom.

If they have the original art still for this one I'd be shocked.

I'm in.

I agree, as an artists I'd want one for that sweet original stamp so if they made a new one without, it'd be a no go. I like to keep my bag pretty, what can I say?

I thought the old mold stingrays were Ontario molds. I've got a couple of the old molds... The ones with the curved wing not the straight wind that the current version has. But both of my old ones say Ontario on the bottom.

there were Ontario and San Marino stingray molds I believe the ontarios were more stable

Great! by my count we are up to + or - 43....please try to be specific about the number you would be interested in so I can get an accurate count.

If they don't have the original art I can get it. All I need is nice photo of disc with a perfect stamp that contrasts with the disc color well. Then I can use some photoshop magic to get it done. We did this with the Totem stamps if you recall. They didn't have the art but someone ...New13? Was able to get it. I'll have to see if I can track him down