• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Glow Roc3.......

Phantom Discs

Eagle Member
Just giving a heads up to all. DGV is selling Champion Glow Roc3's for the Beaver State Fling. Lets see how fast these sell out.

KGrHqRh4FDiuI0K6BRMDH08HvQ60_57_zps411b2d0a.jpg

Was just about to post this. I saw one pop up on eBay and saw DGV as the seller.. scooted over and snagged one of the 180s. Better hurry!, only 168 left right now.

Edit: Oh yeah, I did some googlin' and found this site for the TN state DG champs. They're offering a glow roc3 for $20 in addition to registration fee.. so if you do miss out on these we'll likely see more tourney stamp'd glow roc3s.

Last edited:
I'm sure this will be a disc anyone can order for cfr? or should I snatch one up.

You almost got me with this! I go into some kind of weird trance when new discs drop, especially rocs. but this time, I was fortunate to have PayPal hiccup a little during check out... I was able to close the window and walk away

My name's Nate, I have a disc buying problem. But I'll get by... One day at a time *bites fist*

just when you thought Innova was out of ways to make people fight over Rocs

I doubt they will last 15 more minutes on the site selling them. It looks like people are buying up to 2-10 each this morning.

Latest posts