• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Change one thing?

Flick...ing

Good evening all!
I offer up a simple question, if you could change one thing about your personal favorite disc, what would it be?

Also I believe Im in the clear in regards to thread originality wise, but if someone knows of a thread similar to this I will more than gladly head that direction :)

That they were still in production.

i would change my polecat plastic to STIFF kc pro, which would hopefully mold them up a little more stable/overstable. done and done.

As GripEnemy said, I wish ESP & Ti Banger GT's were in regular production. Not just expensive limited edition runs. I also wish the stamp on the Pro-D's said Banger GT on them instead of Discraft. Other than that they are perfect putters.

Gripenemy I can relate, and know the feels! I quite miss my pihranas. :(

Kodachrome, so basically youd like to see a board stiff lid?

Banger, never hurts to ask them to keep it a regular production thing. The ledgestone ones seemed to sell fast, and I think theres definitely a market there! But than again how many TI bangers can they really sell? Buy one and itll last you forever LOL

DiscGolf, that i also know the feels of! Im sure youve heard it a thousand times already, but personally thats why I moved to felons. :) I have yet to get one stupid flat, but i havent had one with anything close to something id call a dome. Theyve been pretty consistent for me across the board.

AndyJB, first off imma fanboy out and say its friggen awesome to talk to someone I watch on the youtubes. :D

Secondly, is it like dumb stiff? Ive got a star firebird thats an F2 im positive wouldnt pass the flextest. I mean im a pretty big guy and i can try to twist and contort it with my all and it just laughs at me for thinking about flexing it.

Not just any lid, specifically polecats. they are what I drive and approach with almost exclusively. if the approach is longer and I need more stability then I'll use a roc from a standstill instead. my plan is to save up and bribe innova to do a run just for me someday.

Banger, never hurts to ask them to keep it a regular production thing. The ledgestone ones seemed to sell fast, and I think theres definitely a market there! But than again how many TI bangers can they really sell? Buy one and itll last you forever LOL

I've sent a few emails. I've got 4 Ledgestone Ti's and I'm sure they will last a long time. I think they could bring back the ESP at least.

I love all of the things I love. Just need more of them. Need a consistency, or at least labeling of exact runs to find them easier.

my biggest issue is I love westside discs, especially the Stag and the underworld. I'm a older disc golfer that took up this sport in the last 3-4 years. I don't have great arm speed so I throw my drivers in the 160-165 weight and my mids in the 164-168 weight. That being said, I have a hard time finding discs from westide in my weight criteria. in the last year i have been able to find a few, and i mean very few Stags in my weight, but have not been able to find another underworld for me. It gets very frustrating, as a matter of fact i have started buying discs with similar fights from other companies so I can find back ups to them easily. So its not just one disc but one company.

I wish my Flicks were 13 speeds. My Hurricanes were more available. And I had more Wizards.

Wait ... If I could change ANYTHING? I wish it was free.

I would want my Anodes to be not so slippery when damp...but still as durable as they are in their premium plastic. Basically I love the flight and most of the feel of the mold, but the plastic sucks when it gets damp and it also really firms up when the temperature cools down.

Wishing for more overstable lids is like wishing for heavier blizzard plastic. I don't think you are doing it right.

Latest posts