• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check out Spackler's bag

Spackler

Bogey Member
Everyone,

Below is what I'm currently carrying in the bag. I will occasionally make temporary adjustments if it is really windy or a very short course but this is the nuts of my bag (pun intended) Have a look and tell me what you think.

I am RHBH and max distance is consistently about 350-375, getting older and distance has actually decreased a little. I have not had much success with the large rimmed drivers so don't suggest anything with a rim larger than a Wraith. As you can see I am more comfortable with the understable side of the flight chart because it seems to work better for my noodle arm.

Aviar
Dart
Shark Fuse
Stingray Fuse Wasp
T-Bird Leopard
Saint Valkerie RoadRunner
Beast
Wraith Mamba

I've actually been thinking about adding something pretty stable but more for strong headwinds than hyzers. I guess a Firebird would work for both of those situations. Would a Predator fill that slot as well?

I noticed in my OP that I listed a Fuse twice by mistake. Third line should read Wasp Buzz Stingray.

Try a River. My dad has had three back surgeries and he throws that thing standstill a good 300-320'

Granted he's huge. 6'3" c.300 lbs. But I threw it at about 75% a good 375'.

I have a couple of Rivers and I like them for the most part. I just seem to have trouble controlling the flight. Distance is consistent but for me they might go dead straight, fade left or turn right. I'm sure that is due to my form but I don't have that problem (as much) with other discs. I started throwing Leopards and never looked back but the River did fly farther for me.

^^i have had similar issues.. well not it really going left or right but just some release issues... think it may be the slanted rim that bothers me.. or its in my head lol ... but thats my fight with the River i love the distance i get from the glide but it just hasnt been able to get in the bag over my Leopards or Sidewinders that i use for those shots ..