• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Christmas Gear 2011?

I got 3 vectors and an S-line PD, as well as I was able to play 27 holes of DG with my dad, brothers, and brother in laws. What a great Christmas.

I got the Fade Zombie bag that I have been wanting, a dx teebird and an Eclipse Ion.

Yum!

My lady got me...

Timberland waterproof boot/hikers
NorthFace waterproof pant/shorts
Columbia half zip mid layer

...all this added with the UnderArmor & Columbia shell she got me last year and I do not hesitate to play in ANY weather. Woo Hoo!

2 174g Legacy Icon Cannons (awesome straight; one will be my new roller), 174g Icon Rampage (great but overstable), 159g base Rampage (crappy fliptastic), 174 Millenium Quasar (realy overstable but fast), 172 Star Vulcan (very nice long hyzer flip), 167 Star Teedevil (way overstable), 150 Blizzard Teedevil (OK, flippy), and a 150 Blizzard Katana (really nice straight in no wind!)

I got a 175 CE Teebird, 180 4x Kenny Glow Roc, and a 174 Big bird Roc
IMAG0223.jpg

Here is what I got
1st from my Secret Santa on here (thanks Fishy)
IMG_6707-01.jpg

2nd A few things I picked up and a special thanks to Mike for the Wizard (Bottom Right)

Christmas2011.jpg

I got myself (told the wife what I wanted ans she got it for me) a Portable Bullseye Basket. My putting is my weak point, and using this Im pretty confident that I'm already seeing some improvement. I'm hoping this plays a role in me becoming a better putter and overall player. I am already having a lot of fun with it.

Bullseye_portable.jpg

How's it catch?

It catches great if you hit the center. It's fantastic for retraining my mind on where I need to be aiming on my putts, and if you make it in on the bullseye there is no basket out there that won't catch you everytime. It really does catch pretty well though when you're in it's chains.

Most of my gifts were to self. I did get a star Aviar Driver from the girlfriends. But I bought myself a Grip bag and a small stack of 4 PD's (2 C, 1 P and 1 S).

I had a buddy give me two discs this year after visiting the Fat Tire Brewery. He got me a Roc and a Beast both DX. The Beast was as light as I've seen yet @ 146. I'm not a huge fan of the discs but I do like the beer, maybe a wall hanger for the shed. I did get myself a gift off ebay, a star Boss with a Master Shake dye on it in pink.

i purchased myself 5 wizards and the gateway guys gave me a deal of 5 for 4 + minis and a new proto mid
pics are in the recent purchase thread
Now if only someone would give me a basket to throw these wizards at

Latest posts