• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Clearwater Disc Golf Closed??

Prices were always crazy. I remember going through the used disc stack and they'd charge the same price for used as disc golf center sells new discs with free shipping. After that the only time I'd spend money there is if I had some credit to use from stadium golf.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Cle Clearwater disc golf is wide open 98 Monday through Saturday 10 to 5 on Sunday th

ClearwTerisc golfstore is wide open store packed w people,owner says store closed but Preston AgnerHas reopened the store from 9-8 Monday thru Saturday sun 10-5Despite what internet says,Store open and packed mention disc golf course review and receive 2$ off any premdisc over 12,,,Preston Anger has been named CEO,New European owners,,,,,Contact him on facebook y

Clearwater Disc Golf Store is open. The store is packed with people. The previous owner says that the store is closed but Preston Agner has reopened the store from 9-8 Monday thru Saturday and 10-5 Sunday. Despite what the internet says, the store is open and packed. Mention Disc Golf Course Review and receive 2$ off any premium disc over $12. Preston Anger has been named CEO, and the business has new European owners. Contact Preston on Facebook.

FTFY

^^^Thank you^^^

So, anyone want to take bets the new owners are Kastaplast? Wasn't Clearwater the only US Kastaplast retailer?