• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Closest shipping disc to 11x CAL TB

What characteristics makes the 11x CAL so much better than the 12x? I've never thrown an 11x.

What characteristics makes the 11x CAL so much better than the 12x? I've never thrown an 11x.

Superior plastic both in grip and durability. They tended to be on the flatter side and more stable than 12x Teebirds.

Does anyone know how to identify the "newer run" of grippy/gummier TBs? Anyone seen any in the 150-160ish range?

Does anyone know how to identify the "newer run" of grippy/gummier TBs? Anyone seen any in the 150-160ish range?

Are you talking about the new champion plastic run with the ROC3? If that is the case the only TB's run are the Totem teebirds released in limited quantities.

There were some 12x teebirds people were referring to as being gummy but I don't know really any more than that.

Are you talking about the new champion plastic run with the ROC3? If that is the case the only TB's run are the Totem teebirds released in limited quantities.

There were some 12x teebirds people were referring to as being gummy but I don't know really any more than that.

Thank you.

Latest posts