• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Clover leaf

eh don't sweat it the dimples give you a place to put your thumb. you could do the hot water bowl trick if you're that persnickity about it.

he wants it flattened back out....good use of the word persnickity....haven't heard or read that in a long time....i'm gonna start using it now....:hfive:

I'd try hot but not boiling water to soften it then heavy weight stacked on top, disc upside down of course flattened. Like you would to flat top it but for another purpose. Or a new pro d banger they beat in pretty quick. I got a light weight black one that he can't have. :D

I had a pro leopard that some jerk found and put under the garbage can at the course. Someone found it called me it looked at least that bad . Put it on a black car dash hot day ran the defrost under it popped back perfect in about an hour or two driving around.

You drove around for two hours just to use your cars heater to fix your disc?

Also, boiling water + plate to create suction + 20 lbs of books = flat disc.

Microwave it for 15 seconds... If it's worthless to you now. I saw a video where they taco'd a vibram disc against a brick wall then fixed it with this method. Could only work with the rubber disc, not sure. Might have been more than 15 seconds also but better safe than sry.

I had an esp zone with a clover leaf in it and a guy I know swore he could get it out with a method involving boiling water. I let him try and it came back with two more clover leaves in it. They are arranged in a tri fly pattern, and now I really like the disc. :D

I'm a cop so YES I drove my car around for a couple of hours.
Lol need 1 fixed I'll throw it on the dash all day