• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Club Logos

Not a member yet, but I'll be joining as soon as I move back home.

logo.gif

Yea man if you need some help with a logo Id be glad to help you with what you got

i'm not above a mercy killing. a couple of these logos are 100% awful. businesses like to sponsor legitimate-looking organizations, not middle school street gangs.

There are some awful disc golf logos out there, believe me I've seen plenty of them. But in this particular thread there are some other good logos beside the Nati logo.

And just because a logo looks legitimate doesn't necessarily mean it's good or effective.

I've always the Huntsville, AL clubs logo.

logo_Rocket_City_Chain_Gang-1235595978-large.jpg

There are some awful disc golf logos out there, believe me I've seen plenty of them. But in this particular thread there are some other good logos beside the Nati logo.

And just because a logo looks legitimate doesn't necessarily mean it's good or effective.

Agreed.

This and other posts beg the question of "good" for what? "Effective" for what?

If club logo is just for members, to put on shirts and custom discs and tournament flyers, that's one thing. If it's a logo for letterhead on proposals to parks departments, that's another.

Yea man if you need some help with a logo Id be glad to help you with what you got

Thank you very much for the help you have given. I really like your newest creation, would it be okay for me to post it?

Hickory, NC

Attachments

• ufologo_q8tg.jpg
    ufologo_q8tg.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 27
383339_10150372092126619_728976618_8672114_862121102_n.jpg
These are the two we are looking at
392066_827835983603_71208391_38923603_115563635_n.jpg

Any feedback or suggestions are appreciated.